Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Buster Olney says scouts are raving about Mike Leake

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

Re: Buster Olney says scouts are raving about Mike Leake

Quote Originally Posted by Steve4192 View Post
    Experience and dumb luck.

Leake is still learning his craft, and he had a crappy year last season. I expect him to improve a little bit and have a few more bounces go his way this year. I'm not expecting any dramatic improvement, but an ERA+ of 100 (give or take a few points) and his usual outstanding hitting seems likely IMO.
    Plus if I remember right he had a pretty solid 2nd half last year. I think what people fail to remember is, he is our #5 starter. We aren't going to get a ton of stats out of our #5 as compared to some of the teams that have larger pay rolls. Just my opinion tho!!!

2. Likes:

REDREAD (03-23-2013)

Turn Off Ads?