Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So who all camped out?

Re: So who all camped out?

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    What's so uncool about it? The people who bought the tickets off him may not have been able to camp out for them, so for a few extra bucks he provided those people a service. In the end, a Reds fan gets to attend opening day and the person who sold him the tickets has a few extra bucks to get a seat instead of having to stand. Everybody wins.
    Yet the guy who he feels sorry for loses out....

We were literally the last people to get tickets. I actually felt bad for the guy directly behind us. We got there about 1:45ish he got there about 45 minutes later so probably around 2:30
    The Sox traded Bullfrog the only player they've got for Shottenhoffen. Four-eyes Shottenhoffen a utility infielder. They've got a whole team of utility infielders.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    Ha you think I'm the only one who scalped them? I wanted a seat I couldn't purchase a seat. Now I'm going to take that money and be able to get a seat. I didn't invent the game I just played it. I guess I could see your point if I was just going to pocket the money. That's not my hope. I hope to still attend opening day with a seat. Would it have made you feel better if I had traded them for two seats? Because that is essentially what I am doing.

I got no problem with a free market...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    There are going to be thousands of fans who get shutout. There are many fans who, for one reason or another, can't sit out in freezing temps to get tickets. They didn't stand any chance whatsoever. Obtaining tickets for such an event as opening day in Cincinnati is not always going to be a fair process.

I just see no harm in what alwaysawarrior did.

6. Likes:

bigredmechanism (03-25-2013)

Turn Off Ads?