Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Finally, a real Reds Forum

Finally, a real Reds Forum

Been a Reds fan all my life and have lived in Cincy all my life as well. Glad to see this forum isn't a complete joke like the official Reds forum is.

This forum doesn't seem to be filled with nothing but spam, trolls and off topic political diatribes - like the official one is. The fact that there's more than thirty people on this forum instantly tells me it's better than the dysfunctional one of the official website. Glad to see this place isn't filled with immature kids pretending to be old men.

Thanks for restoring my hope in a forum dedicated to the Reds.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Finally, a real Reds Forum

I will second that. I check this site daily and have for years. Finally just joined

It's mostly old men who wish they were immature kids.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

5. Likes:

Bob Borkowski (04-05-2013)

Plenty of off topic political diatribes here, but it's contained in the politics and religion forum.....and actually is relatively respectful considering the wide range of opinions.....But the important part, the baseball chat is unparallelled.

rest in power, king Wonderful Monds's Avatar

You post this, and then go directly to trolling said forum and users own personal pages on here.

Right.

I am an immature kid (well not really a kid) but I don't pretend to be an old man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

Quote Originally Posted by reds44 View Post
    I am an immature kid (well not really a kid) but I don't pretend to be an old man.
    Get off of my SIMS 4 lawn!?!?
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Turn Off Ads?