Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Official April Fools Trade and News Thread

Official April Fools Trade and News Thread

This thread is only for official April Fools Day Trades and News, this thread is not for discussion do that in a seperate thread.

So far I have seen that the Rangers are giving Elvis Andrus an 8 year $120 million extension.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

Re: Official April Fools Trade and News Thread

I read that Votto, Phillips, Bruce, Cueto, and Latos were injured on the way to the ballpark today. All are out for the season.

Thank God it's APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!!

http://scores.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=330331118

Astros Wire to Wire 2013 Campaign of Domination Begins!

For a Level Playing Field

Aroldis Chapman has already been named the starting pitcher for the NL squad in the 2013 All-Star Game. Rumor has it that Dusty Baker will be named to the NL coaching staff and switch Chapman to the bullpen a week or two before the ASG.

Flash the leather! _Sir_Charles_'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by klw View Post
    http://scores.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=330331118

Astros Wire to Wire 2013 Campaign of Domination Begins!
    Btw...the interesting thing I saw in that game...3 innings of relief and a save for Erik Bedard of all people.

I think the point of the thread was to point out that the Andrus deal is pretty ridiculous and should be an April fools joke.

always ask questions bigredmechanism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TOBTTReds View Post
    I think the point of the thread was to point out that the Andrus deal is pretty ridiculous and should be an April fools joke.
    I thought it was a joke.
    Award Winning Baseball Player

Stopped by the bank to deposit my paycheck and I mentioned I was going to the game. She and another teller said, "at Paul Brown Stadium?". Uhm, no, that's the football stadium. No, John Materese said there had been a water main break and they were moving the game to PBS. I chuckled and said, "you do know it's April 1st, right?". The teller didn't think it was very funny for John Materese to say such a thing, wondering how many people would go there because of his "report." Oy.
    “In the same way that a baseball season never really begins, it never really ends either.” - Lonnie Wheeler, "Bleachers, A Summer in Wrigley Field"

The Baseball Emporium - Books & Things.

The Baseball Bookstore

http://tsc-sales.com/
    http://tscsales.blogspot.com/
    http://silverscreenbooks.com/

Quote Originally Posted by redsmetz View Post
    Stopped by the bank to deposit my paycheck and I mentioned I was going to the game. She and another teller said, "at Paul Brown Stadium?". Uhm, no, that's the football stadium. No, John Materese said there had been a water main break and they were moving the game to PBS. I chuckled and said, "you do know it's April 1st, right?". The teller didn't think it was very funny for John Materese to say such a thing, wondering how many people would go there because of his "report." Oy.
    B105 was running the same prank.

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

Reds calling up Neftali Soto to replace Ludwick. Votto to play LF.

Turn Off Ads?