Turn Off Ads?
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Opening day ticket prices?

  1. #1
    Member Redleg74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3

    Opening day ticket prices?

    So if I driver from Jackson to the park today, how much should I expect to pay for 1 ticket to opening day?

    My dad said to wait an inning or two to get a cheap ticket from someone wanting to unload.

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    Radio
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin, OH
    Posts
    42

    Re: Opening day ticket prices?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redleg74 View Post
    So if I driver from Jackson to the park today, how much should I expect to pay for 1 ticket to opening day?

    My dad said to wait an inning or two to get a cheap ticket from someone wanting to unload.
    If it's just a single, I'd bet you can find something decent for under a hundred. Cheaper as it gets closer to and after first pitch.

  4. #3
    Member Redleg74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3

    Re: Opening day ticket prices?

    Quote Originally Posted by OfficerRodFarva View Post
    If it's just a single, I'd bet you can find something decent for under a hundred. Cheaper as it gets closer to and after first pitch.

    Cool. What are the odds of getting right behind one of the dugouts for $200 or under. One of the first 3 rows.

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    153

    Re: Opening day ticket prices?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redleg74 View Post
    Cool. What are the odds of getting right behind one of the dugouts for $200 or under. One of the first 3 rows.
    Slim to none seeing is how they're more than $200 face value and those go out to corporations and not scalpers. Just go to the 3rd game and sit behind home for face value. Not sure why people spend so much on opening day.

  6. #5
    Member Ironman92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,685
    Jackson Ohio?

  7. #6
    Radio
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin, OH
    Posts
    42

    Re: Opening day ticket prices?

    What did you end up finding?

  8. #7
    Member tomnuetten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Freiburg (Germany)
    Posts
    1,089

    Re: Opening day ticket prices?

    Quote Originally Posted by huber14 View Post
    Slim to none seeing is how they're more than $200 face value and those go out to corporations and not scalpers. Just go to the 3rd game and sit behind home for face value. Not sure why people spend so much on opening day.
    I canīt get why someone spends a huge amount of money for tickets, parking, food etc. and went home before the game is over... I watched the game and saw lots of empty seats...

    I know Iīm from Europe and thereīs another culture but I canīt get how you can go before the game is over... even if itīs 11pm and the 16th inning...


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25