Turn Off Ads?
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657

Thread: Opening Day 4.1.13: Reds vs. Angels

Re: Opening Day 4.1.13: Reds vs. Angels

Quote Originally Posted by Matt700wlw View Post
    After one of 162, we've learned that they still can't score when it matters.

Or perhaps we didn't learn anything....
    I was thinking the same thing...that it looked like a typical game from last year. Excellent pitching and a struggle to score any runs. But seeing what our record was last year maybe that's a good thing

2. Turn Off Ads?

I wonder why the Reds are so poor at this and the Angels were so good.......oh wait, they had a bunch of missed opportunities also. Maybe scoring is hard or something, I don't know.
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    I was thinking the same thing...that it looked like a typical game from last year. Excellent pitching and a struggle to score any runs. But seeing what our record was last year maybe that's a good thing
    Maybe, but last year we did win nearly 100 games. The only thing that worries me is trading Ludwick's bat for Heisey's. Heisey is very streaky and just like yesterday, he swings early and often and the result is either awe inspiring or a downer. But I hope for the best. Only 161 games left, you know.
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

I'm going to try looking at it as trading Ludwick's bat for Choo and Stubbs bat for Heisey.

Quote Originally Posted by LexRedsFan View Post
    It's not unique to reds fans.
    Or twitter.
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Raindog View Post
    he bags the first golden sombrero!
    A tribute to his good buddy Drew...

Turn Off Ads?