Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TV for opening day?

Re: TV for opening day?

Fox Sports in Knoxville is showing a Maryland/Miami football game from 1984.

They typically carry 120+ Reds games here.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by P.E.R#14 View Post
    I live in NW Columbus and our Time Warner channel guide does not have it listed. However, I just got off the phone with TWC Tech support and was ensured that the game will in fact be televised on Fox Sport Ohio.
    Same deal here. I guess I had a case of premature panic. It still isn't listed on my guide, but the game is on here.

It was not listed anywhere in my guide in North Columbus either.

In Cincinnati, the game is airing for free over the air on Local 12 the CBS affiliate. They are simulcasting Fox Sports Ohio's feed of the game.

If your cable provider offers the MLB Extra Innings package on their system, check and see if they are airing a free preview of the service this week. You probably are receiving all out of market MLB games for free and you don't even know it.

Turn Off Ads?