Turn Off Ads?
Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Scoreboard Watching 2013

Re: Scoreboard Watching 2013

Jeremy Bonderman went 6 innings and gave up just 1 run against the Yankees yesterday after he had gotten rocked in his first start since 2010. Like Kazmir, he's another guy I root for to hopefully regain at least some of his past success (though he was never all that dominant to begin with).
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

2. Turn Off Ads?

Joe Mauer just backhanded a foul ball off the wall while staring at the ump as if he has eyes in the back of his eye, one of the craziest things I've seen.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Saturday 6/8 game-Pirates 4-0 over Cubs, mid 6. Cubs with only 1 hit. Burnett pitching for Pirates.

Texas/Toronto are in the 18th, Miami/New York in the 15th. Feels like these long games are occurring at a more frequent rate than in the past.

The Jays won in the 18th, but Marlins-Mets is still going into the 20th.
    "Reality tells us there are no guarantees. Except that some day Jon Lester will be on that list of 100-game winners." - Peter Gammons

Mets/Marlins heading to the 20th inning.

The Mets are 0-19 w/RISP today and have stranded 21 runners on base.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

Marlins score a run in the top of the 20th off of Shaun Marcum, who has gone 7 2/3 in relief so far.

mets lose lol

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    Mets/Marlins heading to the 20th inning.

The Mets are 0-19 w/RISP today and have stranded 21 runners on base.
    That would be the type of RISP regression I would and we should see from the cardinals.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Cloninger View Post
    That would be the type of RISP regression I would and we should see from the cardinals.
    From your lips to God's ears.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

Jeff Locke has no-hit the Cubs through five. He also sits at 75 pitches due to a bit of a wild streak. He has walked five.

Good post Tex...reverse jinxed the Cubbies into scoring a run on a BB, some smart base running and a sac fly. Tie game. Of course, the Bucs will win this game anyway.

Ah Ha! 3 run homer by Ransom! ( see what I did Tex?)

Kevin Gregg on for the save with a three run lead.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
    Attended 1976 World Series in my Mother's Womb. Attended 1990 World Series Game 2 as a 13 year old. Want to take my son to a a World Series Game in Cincinnati in my lifetime.

Cutch thrown out stealing for the second out of the ninth. Why steal there? Next batter doubles off the ivy.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
    Attended 1976 World Series in my Mother's Womb. Attended 1990 World Series Game 2 as a 13 year old. Want to take my son to a a World Series Game in Cincinnati in my lifetime.

Turn Off Ads?