Turn Off Ads?
Page 43 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Scoreboard Watching 2013

Re: Scoreboard Watching 2013

Don't they make players have their hearing quicker now?
    No more flying out to NY or waiting to get into NYC.

Now it is....conference call and a decision is made.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by MattyHo4Life View Post
    Molina appealed his suspension. What is MLB supposed to say?
    Why so touchy? To my knowledge no suspension had been handed down yet. NOW I know that it is one game w/an undisclosed fine.

I wonder what day this week will he'll be sat?

Buc's catcher Russel Martin along with Clint Hurdle ejected over a close pitch LOL. Must be catchin'......2-1 Atl in the 4th

Cards 1, Snakes 0 in the 2nd

Edit: Atl and Cards extending leads.
    Last edited by Magdal; 06-03-2013 at 09:22 PM.

cardinals just dont lose, Reds are a good team but this is the Cardinals division to lose

Quote Originally Posted by Maker_84 View Post
    cardinals just dont lose, Reds are a good team but this is the Cardinals division to lose
    Uhh, the Cardinals lost yesterday.

All 3 teams clicking along on 8 cylinders, but the Pirates have finally blinked, losing 3 of 4. Not pronouncing them dead, mind you.

Unsolicited Opinions traderumor's Avatar

They're up 2-1/2 games on June 3. I think the season has over 100 games left. I'd say your a teeny bit premature with any anointing.
    Can't win with 'em

Can't win without 'em

Cardinals have clicked on every single cylinder this year.

Any yet...Reds are only 2.5 games back and a series sweep from catapulting into 1st place.

I'm going to go ahead and let the season play itself out...and the Cardinals lack of innings eating performers come to fruition, as it did last year.
    Baseball is like church. Many attend, few understand

Quote Originally Posted by VR View Post

Any yet...Reds are only 2.5 games back and a series sweep from catapulting into 1st place.

I'm going to go ahead and let the season play itself out...and the Cardinals lack of innings eating performers come to fruition, as it did last year.
    This.

huh??

The Cardinals bullpen has pitched the second fewest innings in baseball. Their starters have the second most quality starts in baseball. I'm not sure what you mean by "lack of innings eating performers".
    “Our next home stand follows this road trip.”

“I just want to tell everyone Happy Easter and Happy Hanukkah.” says on the day before Easter

Mike Shannon

Reds have clicked on alot of cylinders too they are a good team but the Cardinals have a better and more clutch offense which is the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeThierry View Post
    huh??

The Cardinals bullpen has pitched the second fewest innings in baseball. Their starters have the second most quality starts in baseball. I'm not sure what you mean by "lack of innings eating performers".
    He means the amount of young arms. Will they really let all of them throw close to 200 innings?

Reds have clicked on alot of cylinders too they are a good team but the Cardinals have a better and more clutch offense which is the difference.
    Fair enough.

"Clutch" hitting comes and goes, pitching depth is where I'll put my chips with any team over the course of a full season.
    Baseball is like church. Many attend, few understand

15. Likes:

traderumor (06-04-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by cbowen2112 View Post
    He means the amount of young arms. Will they really let all of them throw close to 200 innings?
    That's a fair point but Carpenter is probably going to be coming back sometime during this year and they have enough quality arms in their system to where they might skip starts of some of these players. Plus, the only pitcher I'm really concerned with on this topic is Miller. They're probably going to ease him down as the year goes along. I think it's a reason why Carlos Martinez was sent to AAA so he can get stretched out.
    “Our next home stand follows this road trip.”

“I just want to tell everyone Happy Easter and Happy Hanukkah.” says on the day before Easter

Mike Shannon

Reds are not clicking on a lot cylinders offensively, not even close. Other than Votto and (more recently) Bruce, they are not doing great at the dish. Cards will continue to hit, but not at this pace for the year. Just will not happen. The Reds will not stay in these droughts all year either. Remember, Votto is mired in a "slump" right now and Choo can't see a ball that doesn't hit him. Imagine if those two got going with everything else that has been going. Also, imagine if a lineup was made that didn't have Cozart in the 2 hole. Crazy talk. Alot of cylinders...pssh

Turn Off Ads?