Turn Off Ads?
Page 51 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Scoreboard Watching 2013

Re: Scoreboard Watching 2013

Quote Originally Posted by WVPacman View Post
    This pukes me the reds could have been one half game back but no their offense had to go missing in action.
    I'm a glass half full type of guy. Yes is does suck that the Reds lost and could have gained ground the last two nights, BUT at least we'll stay only 2.5 out.
    Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/ShaneHorning

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BearcatShane View Post
    I'm a glass half full type of guy. Yes is does suck that the Reds lost and could have gained ground the last two nights, BUT at least we'll stay only 2.5 out.
    Or you know, we could have a worse record than 28 teams in baseball instead of a better record than 28 teams in baseball.

4. Likes:

HeatherC1212 (06-06-2013),Tom Servo (06-06-2013),_Sir_Charles_ (06-06-2013)

Just love listening to the Cardinals broadcast team as they get bombed. Total depression. Shannon is on suicide watch. And yet the Cards won't go away. Two outs and an error and hit means two on with two out. Game over, Arizona wins 10-3. Oh, the depressed voice of Shannon.
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    4 runs was more than 13 teams scored tonight and just as many as a few other teams did score. The offense wasn't the problem.
    The players that we have in the lineup even without Phillips should be putting up a lot more runs than four exspecially at GABP. Don't get me wrong im glad we are still only 2.5 out but it would have been nice if we could have gained.
    I can spell,I just can't type!!

The players that we have in the lineup even without Phillips should be putting up a lot more runs than four exspecially at GABP. Don't get me wrong im glad we are still only 2.5 out but it would have been nice if we could have gained.
    I agree but thats baseball. Sometimes the other guy shuts you down. Just keep grinding.
    Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/ShaneHorning

Check out the little girl with the sucker in the front row
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

9. Likes:

NCCardfan (06-13-2013)

Flash the leather! _Sir_Charles_'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by traderumor View Post

Check out the little girl with the sucker in the front row
    But see, she's not reacting like that because of the ball or Chris Dickerson...that dude in front of her just farted.

Calgary, Alberta, aka, the most prosperous city in the world.

The average NL team averages 4.07 runs per game, the Reds are at 4.65.

I'm not certain that you should expect "a lot more runs than four", even at GABP.

Arizona jumps out to to an early 2-zip lead. Cardinals take all of three batters to tie things up.

Both teams threaten repeatedly since the 1st, but no dice.

Cards drop 8 runs on AZ with a little help from the pitcher, Kennedy who threw to the wrong fielder on what was to be a sure inning ending DP. 10-2 now.

I don't want to grow up Red Raindog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magdal View Post
    Cards drop 8 runs on AZ with a little help from the pitcher, Kennedy who threw to the wrong fielder on what was to be a sure inning ending DP. 10-2 now.
    12-2 now
    The older I get - the better I was

and yes - I hate the Cardinals (Reds fan since 1958)

I miss Raisor

I Love Birds

Shelby Miller is having a career night at the plate. First hit of the season and now his first major league home run. 12-2 Cardinals in the 6th.
    (Watching a couple kissing at Busch Stadium) “Well, he’s kissing her on the strikes and she’s kissing him on the balls.”---a classic "Shannonism" from Cardinals broadcaster Mike Shannon

So the Cardinals come into Cincinnati having given up 25 runs in the last three games at home.
    Hoping to change my username to 75769024

It is the first week of June and the Cardinals have used 21 pitchers. Normally that would spell doom.

Turn Off Ads?