Turn Off Ads?
Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Scoreboard Watching 2013

Re: Scoreboard Watching 2013

The cardinals have an awesome team. People need to get over it fast.
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by reds44 View Post
    HEY COME ON GUYS IT'S A SCOREBOARD WATCHING THREAD I'M NOT TROLLING

trollololol
    I see that Honey, but others don't.

OK...this game is over. The Mets don't have a clue.

Cody Ross got hit by Greinke in the top of the 5th inning. Puig gets plunked in the bottom of the 6th near the old dome by Ian Kennedy, which while scary, didn't seem intentional. Both of these HBP's were followed up by 2 run HRs. Dodgers come back in the top of the 7th and Greinke just drilled Miguel Montero in the back. Benches emptied, but order was restored peacefully.

I'd Greinke's lucky he doesn't have another broken collarbone, and it doesn't seem like he's learned anything.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Cody Ross got hit by Greinke in the top of the 5th inning. Puig gets plunked in the bottom of the 6th near the old dome by Ian Kennedy, which while scary, didn't seem intentional. Both of these HBP's were followed up by 2 run HRs. Dodgers come back in the top of the 7th and Greinke just drilled Miguel Montero in the back. Benches emptied, but order was restored peacefully.

I'd Greinke's lucky he doesn't have another broken collarbone, and it doesn't seem like he's learned anything.
    WOW....Im beat...watchin Baseball tonite and its like there is no NLC! yawn

Greinke just got plunked and hell has broken loose.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

This LA vs. Arizona melee is must see tv.

8. Likes:

Tom Servo (06-12-2013)

That is a mess! Pretty good stuff. Not as deadly as the BP/Molina fracas, but quite cool

Greinke with the takeout slide on Didi.

Jeepers man....Puig got hit in the face.....or about in that area. Grienke did what most pitchers would do and then Kennedy throws at his head? Someone other than Zack needs to learn something. Kennedy got protected off the mound. Lucky Baylor was guarding him.

Quote Originally Posted by Magdal View Post
    That is a mess! Pretty good stuff. Not as deadly as the BP/Molina fracas, but quite cool
    Trammel got thrown down by Mattingly. Mark M is going after Gibson AND Matt Williams.

Cue up Charlton Heston....It's a madhouse.

Ian Kennedy needs about a month long suspension. First he hits Puig in the nose, and amazingly doesn't get ejected. Then Geinke hits a D-Back in the back, and his next at bat Kennedy throws at his head, which Geinke manages to roll his shoulder up and take the pitch there. Then, as the fight breaks out, Kennedy retreats toward the D-Back dugout as the Dodgers come out after him. Wimpy! He can throw at guys heads, but won't stand his ground.

Kennedy threw at two Dodgers heads, and he needs to be gone for a while.
    "I think we’re starting to get to the point where people are starting to get tired of this stretch of ball,” Votto said. “I think something needs to start changing and start going in a different direction. I’m going to do my part to help make that change.”

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Cloninger View Post
    Jeepers man....Puig got hit in the face.....or about in that area. Grienke did what most pitchers would do and then Kennedy throws at his head? Someone other than Zack needs to learn something. Kennedy got protected off the mound. Lucky Baylor was guarding him.
    My comment was before Kennedy threw at Greinke's head, I agree it was low.

My comment was before Kennedy threw at Greinke's head, I agree it was low.
    My apologies. I just do not see Puig being Hit as NOT intentional. Of all the guys to hit. The hottest guy on your team. Smells like Denmark to me.

Trammel got thrown down by Mattingly. Mark M is going after Gibson AND Matt Williams.

Cue up Charlton Heston....It's a madhouse.

Kennedy is a freakin' menace. 7 hit batters this season? and led the league in hit batters last year? Man's got issues.

ETA: Holy toledo. Dbacks just hit Mark Ellis in the bottom of the 8th. They got a death wish or something?
    Last edited by foxfire123; 06-12-2013 at 01:09 AM.

Turn Off Ads?