Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Reds baseball in Western NC

Reds baseball in Western NC

I just read in sundeck that the Reds are considered a local team in western nc and cant get their games on mlb.tv or extra innings?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Reds baseball in Western NC

Yup, that's how it was when I lived in Charlotte. The games were generally on TV though, on FS Carolinas or SportsSouth.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

I recently lived in Charlotte and it is frustrating this time of year. The North Carolina NHL team and the Bobcats are oftentimes on those stations in April and early May. The frustrating thing is if you buy MLBtv, you're still blackout even though it is not actually being shown. You are stuck with listening to Marty and Jeff. It usually gets better and most of the games are on after a month or two into the season.

I recently lived in Charlotte for nearly 10 years and always got all the Reds games on FS Cincinnati. No blackouts. You don't need to buy MLB Extra Innings. Just buy the Fox Sports package on DirecTV. It's not expensive. I moved there from Virginia and was ecstatic that I no longer had to fork out the money for Extra Innings.
    Last edited by RollyInRaleigh; 04-06-2013 at 09:18 AM.

Turn Off Ads?