Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Todd Frazier appreciation thread

Re: Todd Frazier appreciation thread

We could use another solid bat. I think around an 800 OPS is perfect for our lineup. We might need him to cover Ludwick's bat.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I predicted that Todd would be a leader of this team...When I watched him last yr his energy, talent & love of the game is exactly what this team needed!! He is the player that will energize our dugout with his fight to the end spirit...I think he's worth his wgt in gold for all of these reasons!!

Quote Originally Posted by redsrolen View Post
    I predicted that Todd would be a leader of this team...When I watched him last yr his energy, talent & love of the game is exactly what this team needed!! He is the player that will energize our dugout with his fight to the end spirit...I think he's worth his wgt in gold for all of these reasons!!
    As of Friday, Todd's weight in gold...$5,566,880.

Always high on TF here. I predicted on multiple occasions before the season started that Todd would have a better year this year than last.

I also think that Todd will be an all star at least once before his career is over, and it wouldn't surprise me if he were an all star for many years before it's over.

I'll say .290-.350.-505 (30 HR)

Quote Originally Posted by smixsell View Post
    Always high on TF here. I predicted on multiple occasions before the season started that Todd would have a better year this year than last.

I also think that Todd will be an all star at least once before his career is over, and it wouldn't surprise me if he were an all star for many years before it's over.

I'll say .290-.350.-505 (30 HR)
    Once upon a time he was the #43 ranked prospect in baseball by BA...who is to say he cannot improve on those minor league numbers, not us. I like your prediction.
    "Today was the byproduct of us thinking we can come back from anything." - Joey Votto after blowing a 10-1 lead and holding on for the 12-11 win on 8/25/2010.

IMO, he should be the new cleanup hitter.
    Go BLUE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Benihana View Post
    IMO, he should be the new cleanup hitter.
    This is something that is confusing me right now. I know that it's easy to say when a player is as hot as Frazier is...but look at his numbers from last year into this year. I would like to see a line-up of:

Choo
    Phillips
    Votto
    Frazier
    Bruce

To me that's better than what we're running right now and matches up with any line-up in the league.
    I see great things in baseball. It's our game.

His swing always worried me, doesn't seem to matter. Frazier will continue to rake.

Todd Frazier should have tagged up yesterday !! .. the reds would be 4-1 instead of 3-2 !!

Quote Originally Posted by ol'Sparky View Post
    Todd Frazier should have tagged up yesterday !! .. the reds would be 4-1 instead of 3-2 !!
    Speculative post is speculative
    Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted.

All the dishes rattle in the cupboards when the elephants arrive

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    I still think he is going to be ~ .260/.325/.475ish
    how many home runs?

always ask questions bigredmechanism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ol'Sparky View Post
    I don't see how that would have mattered. If its all the same, Hannahan still strikes out, stranding Frazier at third.

If Hannahan's at bat was different, Frazier not tagging could have hurt us. But nothing happened than would have changed the outcome of that inning.
    Award Winning Baseball Player

He seems to be in the Bruce mold of hitting. Extremely hot or extremely cold. That said, I still love him on this team.

Present.

He's had a hot start against some pretty solid pitching as well, it's not like he's doing this in meaningless games.
    Baseball is like church. Many attend, few understand

Quote Originally Posted by marcshoe View Post
    I have two fantasy teams this year. Frazier is on both. I had faith.
    The question is if you and Jamz are still starting him today when he's facing a cooler like Stras? I've got him and I'm still on the fence.
    Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted.

All the dishes rattle in the cupboards when the elephants arrive

Turn Off Ads?