Turn Off Ads?

View Poll Results: Who is the Reds' #44 prospect for 2013?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • James Allen

2 10.00%
  • Alejandro Chacin

0 0%
  • Brandon Dailey

1 5.00%
  • Michael Dennhardt

1 5.00%
  • Justin Freeman

2 10.00%
  • Brodie Greene

2 10.00%
  • Sean Lucas

0 0%
  • Chris Manno

1 5.00%
  • Travis Mattair

1 5.00%
  • Wes Mugarian

1 5.00%
  • El'Hajj Muhammad

0 0%
  • Curtis Partch

2 10.00%
  • Denis Phipps

2 10.00%
  • Radhames Quezada

0 0%
  • Junior Arias

0 0%
  • Derrick Robinson

2 10.00%
  • Carlos Sanchez

1 5.00%
  • Josh Smith

1 5.00%
  • Pedro Villarreal

1 5.00%

Thread: Who is Redszone's #44 prospect in 2013?

Who is Redszone's #44 prospect in 2013?

1) Billy Hamilton
    2) Robert Stephenson
    3) Tony Cingrani
    4) Daniel Corcino
    5) Jesse Winker
    6) Nick Travieso
    7) Henry Rodriguez
    8) Ismael Guillon
    9) Yorman Rodriguez
    10) Tanner Rahier
    11) Dan Langfield
    12) Neftali Soto
    13) Donald Lutz
    14) Chad Rogers
    15) Tucker Barnhart
    16) David Vidal
    17) Seth Mejias-Brean
    18) Kyle Lotzkar
    19) Jeff Gelalich
    20) Ryan LaMarre
    21) Jonathan Reynoso
    22) Amir Garrett
    23) Kyle Waldrop
    24) Ryan Wright
    25) Drew Cisco
    26) Bryson Smith
    27) Sal Romano
    28) Jacob Constante
    29) Gabriel Rosa
    30) Carlos Contreras
    31) Juan Silva
    32) Jonathan Moscot
    33) Pedro Diaz
    34) Drew Hayes
    35) Josh Fellhauer
    36) Sean Buckley
    37) Steve Selsky
    38) Jeremy Kivel
    39) Devin Lohman
    40) Juan Perez
    41) Zach Vincej
    42) Juan Duran
    43) Josh Ravin

2. Likes:

camisadelgolf (04-07-2013)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Who is Redszone's #44 prospect in 2013?

Curtis Partch. His numbers may have been putrid, but he seems to have settled down quite a bit as a reliever, and his velocity is up. The organization has been accommodating, going so far as to put him on the 40-man... seems as good a reason as any to put him here.

Well, I think the prospect polls have understandably run out of steam. We have a six-way tie and no candidate received more than 2 votes. Unless someone can come up with a very convincing reason to soldier on, I think that's a wrap. We will just have to start a little sooner next season to get up to 50. The late start hurt, no doubt. Thanks to everyone who voted along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    Well, I think the prospect polls have understandably run out of steam. We have a six-way tie and no candidate received more than 2 votes. Unless someone can come up with a very convincing reason to soldier on, I think that's a wrap. We will just have to start a little sooner next season to get up to 50. The late start hurt, no doubt. Thanks to everyone who voted along the way.
    dave, I've mentioned this before, and it's up to you. But I do think it would be more interesting, at this point, to have multiple votes on the poll. With the field here, for instance, each person could vote for, say, five, guys. Then, instead of just 20 votes, you have 100. That should be enough to sort out a 1-5 or 1-4 or whatever and fill several spots at once. If the tallies were distinct enough, you could even fill out the remaining seven spots in one swoop and get all the way to 50.

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    I voted for Robinson but am happy to change my vote to Phipps if it gives us a winner to this round.

Turn Off Ads?