Turn Off Ads?
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/7/13 - Reds vs Nationals

Re: 4/7/13 - Reds vs Nationals

Quote Originally Posted by WildcatFan View Post
    Cueto's good again!
    Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted.

All the dishes rattle in the cupboards when the elephants arrive

2. Turn Off Ads?

Zimmerman with another great play.

Future Fame of Holler WildcatFan's Avatar

Yea, Ryan Zimmerman does that a lot.
    "I never argue with people who say baseball is boring, because baseball is boring. And then, suddenly, it isn't. And that's what makes it great." - Joe Posnanski

Bullpen situation for this game is interesting. Reds used most of the guys yesterday. Parra is available. Presumably JJ is not.

Would he use Marshall in this close game if he's not 100 percent? I guess we could see Parra as a LOOGY if Marshall isn't ready.

Sometimes Dusty pushes his starter an extra inning in this situation. Some time it works, sometimes not.

Should be interesting to see what he does. I'm sure we'll all agree with Dusty's decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kc61 View Post
    Bullpen situation for this game is interesting. Reds used most of the guys yesterday. Parra is available. Presumably JJ is not.

Would he use Marshall in this close game if he's not 100 percent? I guess we could see Parra as a LOOGY if Marshall isn't ready.

Sometimes Dusty pushes his starter an extra inning in this situation. Some time it works, sometimes not.

Should be interesting to see what he does. I'm sure we'll all agree with Dusty's decisions.
    I'd like to see Cueto for 6, LeCure for 7, Broxton for 8, Chapman for 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Kc61 View Post

Would he use Marshall in this close game if he's not 100 percent? I guess we could see Parra who had yesterday off.

I imagine LeCure is available for a couple, only threw 9 pitches yesterday.
    "I never argue with people who say baseball is boring, because baseball is boring. And then, suddenly, it isn't. And that's what makes it great." - Joe Posnanski

Frazier walks

Quote Originally Posted by kbrake View Post
    I'd like to see Cueto for 6, LeCure for 7, Broxton for 8, Chapman for 9.
    Then tomorrow is three in a row for Lecure, Brox and Chappy. Not sure Dusty wants that tomorrow. Also, Brox seems to be best with a day off; not sure he will go.

I'm guessing Cueto will be pushed into the seventh inning. Also guessing that Lecure or Marshall works the eighth, Chappy the ninth. If things go well.

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Fanatic View Post
    Frazier walks
    walks. will. haunt.

LeCure warming.

Cozart strikes out swinging.

Big decision if Hanny gets on.

Nevermind

Hanigan strikes out. 3-3 after 5.

It's early, but I do fear this is the year where Hanigan gets exposed as not being an every day player with the bat.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Turn Off Ads?