It's 1 week in.
1. Pitching appears to be all it's billed to be.
2. Choo is the real deal and just what this team needed.
3. So far, Votto is the weak link. LOL. Never thought I'd say that, but he didn't deliver when he had many chances. Might be undefeated if he had it going already.
4. They could have won every game. In all of them.
5. I never dreamed Frazier would do this well. He was an average minor leaguer. Late bloomer? Dude hits the ball hard every time.
6. Bench appears much improved.
This team looks tough as nails so far.