Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's Opening Day in St. Louis

Re: It's Opening Day in St. Louis

I have to admit, my favorite part of last night's game (besides the win of course) was watching necktat standing behind home plate while run after run scored during the 9th.

2. Likes:

KYRedLeg (04-09-2013)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Tadasimha View Post
    Okay, I see now. Was trying to figure out what about his attitude or playing style was upsetting to someone. I'm kinda rooting for him since he's a 3rd/4th generation Japanese American and his family were forced to play ball in the internment camps during WWII. The Nisei leagues out in California are a somewhat forgotten part of baseball history.
    I had no idea that was his heritage.
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

So demoralizing to have a starting pitcher (Garcia) dominate like he did, and then have your bullpen just get destroyed.
    "I can't take this homerism anymore." - 10xWSChamps, August 11, 2010. A Cardinals fan having a problem with all the homerism on Redszone. Classic.

"Man do I miss the days where were didn't need a calculator and an encyclopedia of baseball metrics to enjoy a baseball game ... - MikeS21" - 8/2/12 game thread

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MikeThierry View Post
    I really don't understand why people here boo him still, as I don't understand why people in Cincy still boo Molina. I guess that's part of fandom. Old grudges die hard apparently.
    Are you the only Cards fan showing any respect for him?

I can tell you about old grudges. Ask me how I feel about the 49ers sometime.
    The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.

Cincinnati's premiere expedited trucking company

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OldRightHander View Post
    Are you the only Cards fan showing any respect for him?

I can tell you about old grudges. Ask me how I feel about the 49ers sometime.
    I'm still mad at Leiter and the Mets for 1999.
    "I can't take this homerism anymore." - 10xWSChamps, August 11, 2010. A Cardinals fan having a problem with all the homerism on Redszone. Classic.

"Man do I miss the days where were didn't need a calculator and an encyclopedia of baseball metrics to enjoy a baseball game ... - MikeS21" - 8/2/12 game thread

Turn Off Ads?