Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Tuesday April 9th, 2013 Minor League Updates:

Tuesday April 9th, 2013 Minor League Updates:

Louisville (3-2) Game time - 6:35 (EDT) Columbus will visit Louisville. Scheduled starter is Tony Cingrani.

Pensacola (3-2) Off day.

Bakersfield (0-5) Game time - 7:00 (PDT) Bakersfield travels to Visalia. Scheduled starter is Tanner Robles.

Dayton (2-3) Game time - 7:05 (EDT) Dayton travels to South Bend. Scheduled starter is Robert Stephenson.

Cingrani and Stephenson on the mound tonight. Nice.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Tuesday April 9th, 2013 Minor League Updates:

I just got MILBTV. I had a special off to purchase it for $20 for the full season. I assume I got this offer because I have subscribed to MLBTV this season. I couldn't pass it up. I don't know how much I will be able to watch but I am going to try to see some of these good pitchers the Reds have coming up.
    I see they carry all of the AAA games. What other Reds affiliates do they carry? I believe I saw they had Pensacola and Dayton. Do they carry all of their games or just select ones? How about Bakerfield and the rookie leagues later in the year? Thanks.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

I have a calendar up on my site for all of the games available for all of the teams. http://redsminorleagues.com/watch-games-online/

All AAA (Bats) games are on. More than half of the AA (Blue Wahoos) games are on. They have all their home games and some road games. A+ (Blaze) only have 9 games, as only one team in the California League currently has games. A (Dayton) has all of their home games, but if it is like last year, only 25 of them are worth watching. They broadcast 25 games locally in the Dayton area, and are of true production quality. The other games unfortunately were simply "dugout" shots of the pitcher or hitter, from the side angles, from the waist up. I am hopeful that this changes this year, at the very least get the full body of the pitcher/hitter in the frame. Billings even has 4 games available this year as one team in their league has games. If it was like the last two years though, it is just an above the field, wide angle shot from the press box. Still, better than nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    I have a calendar up on my site for all of the games available for all of the teams. http://redsminorleagues.com/watch-games-online/

All AAA (Bats) games are on. More than half of the AA (Blue Wahoos) games are on. They have all their home games and some road games. A+ (Blaze) only have 9 games, as only one team in the California League currently has games. A (Dayton) has all of their home games, but if it is like last year, only 25 of them are worth watching. They broadcast 25 games locally in the Dayton area, and are of true production quality. The other games unfortunately were simply "dugout" shots of the pitcher or hitter, from the side angles, from the waist up. I am hopeful that this changes this year, at the very least get the full body of the pitcher/hitter in the frame. Billings even has 4 games available this year as one team in their league has games. If it was like the last two years though, it is just an above the field, wide angle shot from the press box. Still, better than nothing.
    Thanks Doug. I put your calendar in my favorites for easy access.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Turn Off Ads?