Turn Off Ads?
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Need help with projected Louisville rotation schedule

  1. #1
    Where's my chair? REDREAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Posts
    21,081

    Need help with projected Louisville rotation schedule

    Louisville is coming to Columbus on Apr 15-17.
    Does anyone know the projected starters for Louisville for that series.
    I will not be upset if someone makes a mistake, but I would love to try
    to see Cingrani if possible.
    Thanks.
    Thank you Walt and Bob for going for it in 2010-2014!

    Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    Party like it's 1990 Blitz Dorsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    4,716

    Re: Need help with projected Louisville rotation schedule

    I've done the math myself and unfortunately it looks like we are going to miss him in Columbus this time around. If nothing changes, he will pitch on Sunday, April 14th at Toledo. Although, I think they should give him an extra day of rest just so we can see him in person. Ha. Also, I'm sure I'll get some strange looks rooting for the "road team." I'll have to wear some OSU gear to show I'm down with the town (with the exception of anything to do with Cleveland, such as their AAA team).

    We won't even get to see Corcino. We'll get the Bats' 2-4 starters (Galarraga, Reynolds, Villarreal).

  4. #3
    Where's my chair? REDREAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Posts
    21,081

    Re: Need help with projected Louisville rotation schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz Dorsey View Post
    I've done the math myself and unfortunately it looks like we are going to miss him in Columbus this time around. If nothing changes, he will pitch on Sunday, April 14th at Toledo. Although, I think they should give him an extra day of rest just so we can see him in person. Ha. Also, I'm sure I'll get some strange looks rooting for the "road team." I'll have to wear some OSU gear to show I'm down with the town (with the exception of anything to do with Cleveland, such as their AAA team).

    We won't even get to see Corcino. We'll get the Bats' 2-4 starters (Galarraga, Reynolds, Villarreal).
    Sigh, so I guess it doesn't matter which day I pick .. I just hope Billy H plays on the day I go. Thanks for the info.
    Thank you Walt and Bob for going for it in 2010-2014!

    Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

  5. #4
    Party like it's 1990 Blitz Dorsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    4,716

    Re: Need help with projected Louisville rotation schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by REDREAD View Post
    Sigh, so I guess it doesn't matter which day I pick .. I just hope Billy H plays on the day I go. Thanks for the info.
    No problem. Good news is there will be plenty of time to see him later in the season when the Bats come back to Columbus. Or, perhaps Cingrani will be pitching for the Reds before long and we'll see him then.

  6. #5
    Where's my chair? REDREAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Posts
    21,081

    Re: Need help with projected Louisville rotation schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz Dorsey View Post
    No problem. Good news is there will be plenty of time to see him later in the season when the Bats come back to Columbus. Or, perhaps Cingrani will be pitching for the Reds before long and we'll see him then.
    Yea, that's true.. Looking forward to seeing the Bats this year in Columbus
    Thank you Walt and Bob for going for it in 2010-2014!

    Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

  7. #6
    Party like it's 1990 Blitz Dorsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    4,716

    Re: Need help with projected Louisville rotation schedule

    And you never know man. All it takes is one rainout between now and then to push him back a day, and then we'll get to see him next week in Columbus.


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25