Turn Off Ads?

Thread: UK Basketball DY9ASTY Edition

Threaded View

Re: UK Basketball DY9ASTY Edition

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    I think Kyle Wiltjer could have been the leader for this year's team. Would have been a junior, would have gotten some playing time, and his shooting would have created penetration for the twins and Young.

I'm kinda disappointed in the shooting from deep from this team. Aaron Harrison and Young were both excellent perimeter shooters coming out of high school.
    Wiltjer? A leader? The kid who was too scared to compete for playing time with this roster and instead chose to tuck tail and run home? Wiltjer isn't a leader. Just isn't in his DNA.

Wiltjer was more interested in making White Boy Academy youtube videos than getting in the gym and working on his body and game.

You think this team is bad defensively now? I shudder to imagine if you had the human turnstile Wiltjer in there as well.

Poythress called a player's only meeting after the LSU loss. I'm usually pretty cynical on the good that player's only meetings do for a team, but I'm highly encouraged that Poythress is at least stepping up and trying to lead. He has been flat out awesome this season, and he's got the cachet with this team to call people out and be the leader if he so chooses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

2. Likes:

5TimeWSChamps (02-04-2014)

Turn Off Ads?