Turn Off Ads?
Page 9 of 75 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Basketball DY9ASTY Edition

Re: UK Basketball DY9ASTY Edition

Booker to Kentucky.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

2. Turn Off Ads?

That moves the class up to #3.

Blackmon to Indiana. Kinda thought so with Bookers commit.
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post

Booker and Blackmon seem like the same kind of player. A two guard who can shoot well. Booker is bigger at 6-5 so I think UK may have got the better end of the deal. I hope so anyway.

UK plays Transy tonight in an exhibition. Andrew Harrison will not play due to a bruised knee. It will be good to watch them against another team. I really liked what I saw in the Blue/White game. Randle and Young are awesome. It's going to be hard for anyone to stop both of those guys.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

I was shocked. Reports here were that the two wanted to play together.

Trey Lyles to announce tomorrow.

And the UK class moves to it's usual position at #1.

9. Likes:

cumberlandreds (11-05-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by New York Red View Post
    And the UK class moves to it's usual position at #1.
    Until Tyus Jones and Jalil Okafor announce. UK has to get Stanley Johnson to even have a chance. Never count out Cal, but I don't like the chances.

Until Tyus Jones and Jalil Okafor announce. UK has to get Stanley Johnson to even have a chance. Never count out Cal, but I don't like the chances.
    Jones and Okafur aren't both going to Kansas (according to KU insiders), so it's still wide open as to who ends up #1. Right now it's pretty much a tossup between UK, KU and Duke. Regardless, the folks who were talking about it being a down year for Calipari's recruiting, are looking kind of foolish now.

Quote Originally Posted by New York Red View Post
    Jones and Okafur aren't both going to Kansas (according to KU insiders), so it's still wide open as to who ends up #1. Right now it's pretty much a tossup between UK, KU and Duke. Regardless, the folks who were talking about it being a down year for Calipari's recruiting, are looking kind of foolish now.
    They've been considered a package deal and Duke has been the leader for some time for both of them.

When you consider Kentucky isn't going to come away with the top class this year, it is a disappointment but at the same time this class isn't as top heavy as this year's class with Randle, Wiggins, and the Harrisons.

Lyles was a huge get. Really need Stanley Johnson to put a bow on this class.

Could still see someone reclassify or a coach get fired and lose a commit.

Cal's 23rd five star at UK.

Ulis is going to be a stud before everything is said and done. Cannot wait to see a 4 year PG develop under Cal.

They've been considered a package deal and Duke has been the leader for some time for both of them.

When you consider Kentucky isn't going to come away with the top class this year, it is a disappointment but at the same time this class isn't as top heavy as this year's class with Randle, Wiggins, and the Harrisons.
    Mmm, if UK lands Stanley Johnson we're going to have the #1 class.

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    Mmm, if UK lands Stanley Johnson we're going to have the #1 class.
    Stanley Johnson is basically this year's Shabazz Muhammad, except without the baggage.

UK is currently third from what I've read. Cal might be able to make up ground but right now he's Arizona's to lose.

IMO there is so much uncertainty with the current class to where nobody knows who will be back or who will go pro next year. The only certainties I see so far are the Harrisons, Young, and Randle. Everything else is pure speculation, and that hurts recruiting.

Julius Randle seems to be a young Z-Bo. He also likes to run the Charles Oakley offense, which consists of missing two shots, getting two offensive rebounds, and then putting in the third all while bullying the opponents.
    Variatio delectat - Cicero

His game is already much more expansive than Randolph's and he's going to get so, so, so much better.

Turn Off Ads?