Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Cingrani - Jim Callis Write-up

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cingrani - Jim Callis Write-up

Sorry, it is paid content on ESPN, but Callis wrote up 7 paragraphs on Cingrani.

Cingrani profile; top 10 prospects

http://insider.espn.go.com/fantasy/b...spect-rankings

The one tiny exerpt I'll post, since there has been a lot of discussion of it, is this...

Scouts have never liked his slider, which lacks bite and consistency, and he has gone to a slower version of it this year that he can at least throw for strikes.
    As a sidenote, I don't think Cingrani is a lock to stay up at the Show even if he is pitching well. He'll obviously be here until Cueto is back, but there is going to have be a major difference between his performance and Leake's for him to stay up. And there could be, but if both of their performances to date will be comparable when Cueto gets back, I think Cingrani will be sent back down.

2. Likes:

Blitz Dorsey (04-20-2013)

Turn Off Ads?