Turn Off Ads?
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Anyone else becoming concerned with Votto

nothing more than a fan Always Red's Avatar

Re: Anyone else becoming concerned with Votto

Quote Originally Posted by Maker_84 View Post
    i think a thread should be made like this in regards to the Bullpen because Votto is a monster again
    haha- I came here looking for that very thread!

Just give it a minute.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Maker_84 View Post
    i think a thread should be made like this in regards to the Bullpen because Votto is a monster again
    Maybe Chapman and Votto could be packaged together for something less worrisome or troubling to the eyes?

Speaking of troubling to the eyes and tradebait etc, Billy Butler looks like he ate Billy Butler.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Votto didn't even get a hit tonight. What's wrong with him?

Oh and I'm here for the lulz
    Newsflash!

Joey Votto does not care about RBI.

NEITHER SHOULD ANY OF US

5. Likes:

reds44 (05-25-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    I've seen 2 hitters choke up with 2 strikes on them- 2 in the last 15 years....one was Bonds who was juiced out of his mind and the other is Votto....i do wonder if more players should try it. Maybe being really strong and having a really good eye allows for them to do so.

Sometimes when a player attempts something out of the norm (with regard to his approach) and to the extreme -he can gain an advantage.

Lastly, I've never seen Bruce go to left field as much as he is this year- is this a Votto influence? Anybody heard anything?
    Noticed that Jay Bruce was choking up with two strikes, once, yesterday. Interesting.

Noticed that Jay Bruce was choking up with two strikes, once, yesterday. Interesting.
    I hope Jay Bruce writes a book someday about his education as a hitter in his years with the Reds. Came up when Griffey and Dunn ruled. Then came Votto.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

I'm still concerned about Votto, especially at the plate. If he keeps hitting like this, no one is going to pitch to him at all in the second half.

Joey did only get on base 1 time yesterday. He's slumping hard.

10. Likes:

dougdirt (05-26-2013)

Turn Off Ads?