RANDY IN INDY (04-25-2013)
I almost bought a Nehru jacket once. Instead, I bought a fringed leather vest.
Reds Fan Since 1971
Is there a reason why Marty Brennaman just doesn't do TV?
Cleaned out the basement last weekend and found my hippie army jacket. Upsidedown US flag on the back and a peace sign patch and one that said "bombing for peace is like ____ for virginity".
My wife was appalled.
Here is how I rank the Red broadcasters:
1. Marty Brennaman-Simply the best announcer in baseball. ATOBTTR is legendary and gives me goosebumps every time.
2. Chris Welsh- Great technical guy and it is oh so funny when he puts Thom in his place
3. Jeff Brantley-Though he sometimes forgets to tell me the score, he is definitely the most colorful personality they have. You can tell he is just loving life.
4. Jim Kelch-Nothing bad at all about Kelch, just nothing great either. He is the perfect utility man.
20. Thom Brennaman-Uuuugh! He is fun when the Reds win, but man what a drag all of the other times.
The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.
Cincinnati's premiere expedited trucking company