Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Right handed power bat/left field

Re: Right handed power bat/left field

I don't know that we need a power bat, but I wouldn't mind making a move for one of Josh Willingham, Desmond Jennings or Alex Gordon. I have very little faith in Ryan Ludwick, and while I think that Heisey or Paul are good options off the bench, they're not every day players and borderline platoon players.
    I see great things in baseball. It's our game.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I like the willingham idea. I was really pissed last year when the reds missed out on him and he signed with the twins..I love Luddy but singing willingham would have been 100000 times better

and id also be down to trade heisey for an upgrade with larosas for a free large 1 topping pizza instead of the 4 topping small

Quote Originally Posted by Jamz View Post
    I don't know that we need a power bat, but I wouldn't mind making a move for one of Josh Willingham, Desmond Jennings or Alex Gordon. I have very little faith in Ryan Ludwick, and while I think that Heisey or Paul are good options off the bench, they're not every day players and borderline platoon players.
    Maybe power bat was a bad use of wording. I'd like a right handed enforcer between votto and Bruce. A guy with some pop but that can also work a count and doesn't strictly rely on the homer as his only means of production. Ludwick was great for the reds last year but coming back from that injury idk. I like Gordon's game but he is left handed and dusty would have to stack lefties in the lineup. Unfortunately that's a consideration. I totally agree that heisey and Paul are platoon guys. They can be productive if you pick the right spot but are exposed when they get regular play.

Quote Originally Posted by coachpipe View Post
    I like the willingham idea. I was really pissed last year when the reds missed out on him and he signed with the twins..I love Luddy but singing willingham would have been 100000 times better
    So was I. He's solid, not too old and has a history or run production and power that could play outside of great American.

Turn Off Ads?