Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 NBA Playoffs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

2013 NBA Playoffs

Looks like Tony Parker is channeling Rodin's 'The Thinker'. Now how am I going to school this guy?

Re: 2013 NBA Playoffs

Russell Westbrook just had surgery for a torn meniscus and is out for a while. Looks like the West just opened up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Russell Westbrook just had surgery for a torn meniscus and is out for a while. Looks like the West just opened up a bit.
    Durant needs to step up and eliminate all doubt about who the star is on that team. He tweeted I believe something about tired of being 2nd, nows the time to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

Golden State knocks out Denver. I sure didn't see that one coming, especially after David Lee went down. Congrats, Warriors.

Congrats to Jimmy Butler. 3 straight 48 minute games. Think Buzz Williams knows how to develop a basketball player?

Steph Curry is a bad dude.

I will call myself out on something because I know if somebody else had posted it, I would remember.

During the year that Curry was in the draft I posted on RedsZone that I didn't think he was going to be much of NBA player or something like that. I then said he'll basically be the same player that JJ Redick is. Lol. I'm dumb.

I'll give myself some slight slack because I enjoyed watching Curry so much I was afraid of being too rosie on him. Still, though I took making a cautious prediction a little too far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    Steph Curry is a bad dude.
    Despite his crazy production last night, he still wasn't badder than Manu Ginobili.
    /r/reds

Quote Originally Posted by Unassisted View Post
    Despite his crazy production last night, he still wasn't badder than Manu Ginobili.
    Weeeelllll, I don't know about that. That shot was nails thats for sure, but if you put Manu and take away Curry that game is a blow out for the Spurs. I saw the smiley face so I know you partly kidding, but in assigning badderness I give a little more to Steph.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Did anyone see the picture of the woman who flipped Noah the bird? I won't post it here for reasons of decorum, but I will post a link to a story about her that includes the following people:
    -An 300 lb Internet Psychic
    -A hedge fund manager found dead floating in his pool, loaded on cocaine.
    -A man named "Tiger"

That is just the beginning...

http://nymag.com/news/features/43914/
    Variatio delectat - Cicero

Quote Originally Posted by improbus View Post
    Did anyone see the picture of the woman who flipped Noah the bird? I won't post it here for reasons of decorum, but I will post a link to a story about her that includes the following people:
    -An 300 lb Internet Psychic
    -A hedge fund manager found dead floating in his pool, loaded on cocaine.
    -A man named "Tiger"

That is just the beginning...

http://nymag.com/news/features/43914/
    As a UK fan, I can appreciate the sentiment. Noah was one of the most annoying players I've ever watched.

In other news, Nazr Mohammed got ejected for throwing LeBron to the ground and got a standing ovation.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    As a UK fan, I can appreciate the sentiment. Noah was one of the most annoying players I've ever watched.
    Only if he's not playing for your team. Noah is a gamer, big time. Always wondered whatever happened to those millions of BB fans out there who predicted he'd never make it in the NBA.

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Happy to see the Spurs taking the 2-1 lead in their series. The Warriors couldn't maintain that torrid shooting pace they set in Games 1 and 2.

The OKC -Memphis series is really a toss up. Nobody left in the West is going to have an easy path to the WCF.
    /r/reds

Happy to see the Spurs taking the 2-1 lead in their series. The Warriors couldn't maintain that torrid shooting pace they set in Games 1 and 2.

The OKC -Memphis series is really a toss up. Nobody left in the West is going to have an easy path to the WCF.
    Did anyone ever say how long westbrook was out for?
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

Looks like it's back on.

The next time you watch a Heat game, count the number of crossword puzzles Bob McAdoo is doing on the bench. It is the highlight of every Miami game.
    Variatio delectat - Cicero

Turn Off Ads?