Turn Off Ads?

Thread: A Toast to WC Game Success?

A Toast to WC Game Success?

A few days ago, redsfanisbsg started a thread asking if anyone else was goint to attend tomorrow night's game. He was looking to coordinate a possible ticket purchase.

I have a different but related question.

Have no idea how many RZers will be at PNC tomorrow night but, if you're are going to be there, would you be game to meet before the national anthem and raise a toast to a win? If interested, I think it'd be a lot of fun and, clearly given what we've learned from Charles in Houston and Heather in CIN, good karma like that might make a win more likely.

Calling all WC Game ticketholders. RZers in the Pittsburgh area? RZers that have the same genetic defect I do that drives them to rearrange life a bit and play a 10-hour round trip for one game? Etc.

If interested, maybe post here or PM me and we could agree on spot near or inside PNC and a time for such a toast. Could easily make the difference, since we now know bone chips and momentum aren't going to matter.
    Reds & Nats, 2013 LCS. Take2 (9/13) Reds but no Nats

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Posting from Southwest VA redsfaninbsg's Avatar

Re: A Toast to WC Game Success?

I'll be there, assuming I can buy tickets off the street. You've got my number, give me a ring. I'm due for some luck, I saw game four and five last year and was at Fed Ex field to see RG3 and my 'Skins get a two-td lead on the Seahawks before blowing his knee out and everything come tumbling down.
    This is the ol Left Hander rounding third and heading for home.

4. Likes:

Edskin (09-30-2013)

i wont be there .... however like the idea. how about when you figure out the time, post it on here as an update so those of us watching at home can toast also, we'll need all the good karma and help we can get!

Quote Originally Posted by mivers176 View Post
    i wont be there .... however like the idea. how about when you figure out the time, post it on here as an update so those of us watching at home can toast also, we'll need all the good karma and help we can get!
    You got it!

Tomorrow night, at 7:15pm, at least 3 RZers are confirmed and will be raising a toast at PNC Park to the Reds success.

Please consider PMing me or posting here if you'll be there and can join us...or raising one wherever you'll be if not in Pittsburgh. Technology and time permitting, maybe we'll even upload a shot of The PNC Toast.

No, really and literally....Beer Me!
    Reds & Nats, 2013 LCS. Take2 (9/13) Reds but no Nats

7. Likes:

Ghosts of 1990 (10-01-2013),SirFelixCat (09-30-2013)

Turn Off Ads?