Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Heisey Injury

Heisey Injury

Is it bad that I am really excited that Heisey injured his hamstring? I hope he is out for the rest of the season and Walt is forced to trade for Willingham or something.

I feel terrible I feel this way, but I am really happy another human being is hurt right now.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Heisey Injury

I never want to see anyone get hurt. Ever. I think heisey can be valuable to this team when used in a proper role. But I see the ludwick, cueto, and now this as maybe blessings in disguise if they aren't out for too long. With cueto out we get to see if cingrani can pitch in the majors. With ludwick being out it may force walts hand to acquire a consistent right handed bat that could give the reds a more than temporary solution in the 4 spot. We don't know the extent of heiseys injury but it may lead to Paul getting more playing time or a minor leaguer being brought up that could inject some energy to the lineup.

Turn Off Ads?