Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Minor-League Action of Monday, April 29, 2013

Minor-League Action of Monday, April 29, 2013

Pensacola, piled up with rainouts, played two this afternoon at Tennessee. Both ended 3-0.

In the good 3-0, it was a lot of Josh Smith: 5 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 2 BB, 4 K. Lee Hyde and Drew Hayes (1 BB, 2 K) finished up with an inning each. Lohman and LaMarre, at the top of the order, were each 2-3, Lohman's a pair of doubles. Brodie Greene homered. Surprisingly, it was Hayes' first save.

Lohman also had Pensacola's only hit, a single, in the daycap. Tim Crabbe pretty much matched Smith--5 IP, 3 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 3 K--and Josh Ravin's inning held the fort, but Wilkin De La Rosa was another story. The game-loser was a 3-run shot with two outs.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Minor-League Action of Monday, April 29, 2013

Mace must have thought my recap stunk on ice. He started his own. Maybe it's all that pain medicine. LOL.

Re: Minor-League Action of Monday, April 29, 2013

How'd I miss that? Sorry, man. I'll officially refer all comers to the original, infinitely more deserving thread. (Although, judging by recent participation, we may be done for the night.)

Yeah, today was my first day back in the saddle, and I'm a little leery of looking over what I wrote. I'm not a veteran of pain med, and that first night in the hospital I was contentedly lying awake, thinking through this and that in what I felt was an effective fashion, when suddenly there appeared a wall of fish.

Turn Off Ads?