Turn Off Ads?

Thread: NL Central

NL Central

This is one of the toughest divisions in baseball, and I think it is everyones pitching that makes it that way, and we lost Houston. It was funny I was in the store the other day and I bought MLB 13 the show and I though I never would have thought I would see a Pirate on the cover of the best selling baseball game. What are you guys though on this. I love the competition.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: NL Central

Not sure what to think of the division so far. The NL Central has the worst first place record in the league, but also is the only division with four teams playing above .500 baseball. Of course those two instances could be the result of each other, but who knows at this point.

Easily the result of each other. The Cards and Pirates sweeps of the Reds wrecked what would otherwisebe the best record in the NL. The division really tough and is the pitching. Even the Cubs have a reasonable staff compared to last in the other divisions. There won't be any easy pickings in the Central.

Milwaukee is on a definite hot streak.

Quote Originally Posted by RedlegJake View Post
    Easily the result of each other. The Cards and Pirates sweeps of the Reds wrecked what would otherwise be the best record in the NL. The division really tough and is the pitching. Even the Cubs have a reasonable staff compared to last in the other divisions. There won't be any easy pickings in the Central.
    We are 2-2 against STL.

yeah I was thinking we were swept in SL too probably because I was so upset at that Series but reverse that series and the Pirates and the Reds are still the best team in the NL so far. The road record which includes both those series has been pathetic and puzzling.

If this makes sense, I think the NL Central is the best "good" division. I think that we have the most above average teams except for maybe the AL East, but don't know if we have that elite team. I thought the Reds might be that team but injuries have put that thought out of my mind for now. I just want to survive until about Memorial Day.

Turn Off Ads?