Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Time to Reverse the 'trend' - Reds vs cards

Time to Reverse the 'trend' - Reds vs cards

These are the facts: Reds haven't won in st louis much in the past several years. Arroyo has struggled, while Garcia has excelled. Yes, we have injuries and are not at full strength, but they have theirs as well. It's time to put all that aside, GUT one out, and win the series in day two. I like Robinson getting the chance in LF - hopefully he can provide a spark that is much needed. If we want to be champions, this is the game we need to win - when the odds seem stacked against us. LETS GO REDS!

"Some kid is here seeing me for the first time. I owe him my best." - Joe Dimaggio, when asked by a teammate why he sprinted to 2B trying to stretch a single into a double in the midst of a blowout late in the game.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Time to Reverse the 'trend' - Reds vs cards

plus Garcia has owned the Reds...9 wins now vs Reds...twice what has vs anyone else

Quote Originally Posted by RedlegJake View Post
    plus Garcia has owned the Reds...9 wins now vs Reds...twice what has vs anyone else
    Just shows how a slightly above average lefty can dominate a lineup that doesn't have an impact right handed or switch hitting bat. Please no one tell me Frazier or BP are impact bats. Frazier has plus pop and is streaky. BP can give a solid at bat but no one really fears him or game plans around him.

I got money on Bailey today!

Quote Originally Posted by TitosLoveChild View Post
    I got money on Bailey today!

Well, Homer wasn't the problem.

Turn Off Ads?