Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Whence Daniel Tuttle?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Whence Daniel Tuttle?

This was probably covered a while back, but I can't recall what has become of Tuttle. Is he still in the organization? Last I can see, he was activated from the DL last September. I thought his drug suspension was complete, but was there another? Injured? Released? All I know is he hasn't pitched this year. Thanks.

Re: Whence Daniel Tuttle?

He is still property of the Reds but under suspension. His drug suspension ended in April of 2012 but he has been suspended a couple more times. Not as bad a person as you might think but struggles with the structured lifestyle required of a pro athlete in terms of following a set routine, being on time, etc. Has a big league arm but never made the commitment and time might have run out.

Re: Whence Daniel Tuttle?

Quote Originally Posted by redsof72 View Post
    He is still property of the Reds but under suspension. His drug suspension ended in April of 2012 but he has been suspended a couple more times. Not as bad a person as you might think but struggles with the structured lifestyle required of a pro athlete in terms of following a set routine, being on time, etc. Has a big league arm but never made the commitment and time might have run out.
    Thanks 72. I have a friend who's from North Carolina (like Tuttle) and whose name is also Tuttle who was inquiring. And I was curious, as well. Seems like there were big hopes for him after the draft.

Turn Off Ads?