Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Felix Perez

Felix Perez

This guy has a pretty impressive line of stats at AAA. Anyone think that he has a shot at being called up? If this should be in the minor league portion of the site feel free to move.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Felix Perez

there is a thread in the minor league forum about him going back to last year when he signed with the reds. I think if there is another injury to an OF he would be called up but he is not on 40 man roster. The fact that they called up Lutz when he wasn't hitting well and made a move to get him on the 40 man tells me a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiko View Post
    there is a thread in the minor league forum about him going back to last year when he signed with the reds. I think if there is another injury to an OF he would be called up but he is not on 40 man roster. The fact that they called up Lutz when he wasn't hitting well and made a move to get him on the 40 man tells me a lot.
    Ill post about him there. Lutz has looked decent too

Lutz was on the 40

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BEETTLEBUG View Post
    Lutz was on the 40
    Lutz may be being showcased for a trade in a month or two. Let's hope he does well.

True vottomatic.

Lutz has actually looked good to me in limited PT. Especially when you consider him an AA callup. The only reason Perez isn't up rather than Lutz is the roster issue. Which player on the 40 man do you cut bait on to add him?

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

Lutz has a linebacker body. Dude is imposing as a hitter. Plus he has speed.

Those rare combo of size, strength and speed.

Quote Originally Posted by RedlegJake View Post
    Lutz has actually looked good to me in limited PT. Especially when you consider him an AA callup. The only reason Perez isn't up rather than Lutz is the roster issue. Which player on the 40 man do you cut bait on to add him?
    Probably freeman. Maybe Perez could be added after space is cleared due to a deadline deal

Quote Originally Posted by Vottomatic View Post
    Lutz has a linebacker body. Dude is imposing as a hitter. Plus he has speed.

Those rare combo of size, strength and speed.
    I totally agree. For a big guy I like his short swing. I'd like to see him get some time. I by no means want to trade Bruce unless the deal is like perfect, but maybe lutzs presence can put some pressure on jay.

Lutz is making the most of his time here.....I am still not convinced that he is not here as an audition for another team.

Quote Originally Posted by lidspinner View Post
    Lutz is making the most of his time here.....I am still not convinced that he is not here as an audition for another team.
    If it looks like Donald's success can be sustained then maybe a three way type of platoon between he Frazier and hannahan could be tried at left and third.

Turn Off Ads?