Turn Off Ads?
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/7/13 - Bravos at Redlegs

Re: 5/7/13 - Bravos at Redlegs

Some people are reactionary fans and some people are not. Reactionary fans were the reasons game threads were created. Prevents us from clogging up the message board.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

Cards up 1-0 on the Cubs.

rest in power, king Wonderful Monds's Avatar
    Fundamentals AND fun? WHAT A DEAL

5.3 Posts Abv Replacement BluegrassRedleg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dubc47834 View Post
    These guys are like race car drivers...they know what they are getting into. Doesn't make it any easier to watch tho.
    The most shocking thing to me is we don't see it happen even more frequently. Thank God.
    Rounding third and heading for home...

Quote Originally Posted by BluegrassRedleg View Post
    Oh, man. I'm feeling for this kid. Hopefully Thom and Creeper can save him from a "Boom goes the dynamite!" moment.
    He's giving more of a radio broadcast than one for tv. When him and Chris were going back and forth, the difference was amazing. It's crazy to think how much a broadcaster influences your experience watching the game. I know a lot of people aren't too high on thom, but personally, I think thom and chris are really awesome. i've listened to a lot of other feeds, and i gotta say, we're really lucky
    Just call me Legs

Quote Originally Posted by reds700 View Post
    Some people are reactionary fans and some people are not. Reactionary fans were the reasons game threads were created. Prevents us from clogging up the message board.
    Were they? You've said this multiple times now, and far as I know, it's a reason you've completely made up yourself.

Arent game threads supposed to be full of emotion just like if you are setting in the stands?

I love arguing on here with some of the haters, only problem was no one else liked it and i constantly got in trouble from the mods.

9. Likes:

Vottomatic (05-07-2013)

I don't mean to put down all Sun Deck transplants, I've found myself enjoying contributions from many new faces. But I really do think Redszone is about as good as it gets for baseball discussion and it bums me out when Yahoo/Reds.com level comments constantly pop up in the ORG or Game Threads.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

11. Likes:

Hypnotoad (05-07-2013),kbrake (05-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by reds700 View Post
    Eventually you'll learn that frustration and questioning the manager and team makes you a bad poster.

13. Likes:

DocRed (05-07-2013),texasdave (05-07-2013)

Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BluegrassRedleg View Post
    The most shocking thing to me is we don't see it happen even more frequently. Thank God.
    Baseball has been very lucky in that regard. I just don't see pitchers being effective with a guard on their face. Just comes with the territory I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderful Monds View Post
    Were they? You've said this multiple times now, and far as I know, it's a reason you've completely made up yourself.
    Yes, they were. Try reading a message board when people are creating ten new threads a minute. Pretty tough to read.

I'm predicting a Reds comeback win tonight.

Homer's settled down, and Medlen isn't fooling anyone.
    Hoping to change my username to 75769023

17. Likes:

Brisco (05-08-2013)

Good, quick inning for Homer

Quote Originally Posted by Vottomatic View Post
    Eventually you'll learn that frustration and questioning the manager and team makes you a bad poster.
    Frustration =/= "this team is really hard to like"

Bailey 6 K's already. Pizza anyone?

Turn Off Ads?