Turn Off Ads?
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: 5/10/2013 Beer Makers vs Reds Hanigan Back

Re: 5/10/2013 Beer Makers vs Reds Hanigan Back

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I'm saying that they have been the best team in the National league in scoring with RISP.

If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.
    I was told there would be no math involved so I let all you math-letes deal w/ the numbers.

I think they can do better. If you think they've maxed out, let's just hope they can maintain through November.
    Last edited by TSJ55; 05-10-2013 at 11:23 PM.
    Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted.

All the dishes rattle in the cupboards when the elephants arrive

2. Turn Off Ads?

I wanted to see Chapman as a starter but I was OK with keeping him as closer. 6 weeks in though we are completely wasting possibly the most talented arm on the roster. Something has to change with him.

4. Likes:

WVRedsFan (05-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Norm Chortleton View Post
    It was a moth flying by. Watch it again in regular time. You can see it pretty clearly.
    That's what we all thought too in regular time but when you rewind it and slow mo their slow motion you can see it a lot better. If you have direct tv it is the play button on your remote, hit that about 5 seconds before and you will now be in slow motion watching the slow motion feed from fox.....

Real time= moth
    Slow mo of the slow mo= something other than a moth

Of course I have a 70 inch sharp aquas so everything looks foreign when in HD, I see sweat beads that have sweat beads on the players. I once paused a NBA game ad I could a text message that someone in the stands was reading.....of course if went perfect but I could make out that it was from Janet. Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bearcat View Post
    Replayed it multiple times. Didn't see a thing. And the announcers were not silent afterward either.
    We're you watching the slo motion replay of the pitch? It's not like it was a small little mosquito fart flying by.....you must be watching the wrong pitch....announcers were for sure silent....Thom was silent for 11 seconds....we just watched again.m cowboy was silent for about half thst time but chimed in talking about the change up.

Ok I am getting differing opinions from everyone at my house.....we have now watched it about 100 times and now we are 50/50 that it was a moth

On my big screen it appears to be in his hands......on my back patio I have a 40 inch and it appears to be a moth on that tv.....maybe it's the crown royal maple making me thing it was a foreign object.....I am still not convinced it was a moth but I am at least leaning towards believing thst it could be!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lidspinner View Post
    On my big screen it appears to be in his hands......on my back patio I have a 40 inch and it appears to be a moth on that tv.....maybe it's the crown royal maple making me thing it was a foreign object.....I am still not convinced it was a moth but I am at least leaning towards believing thst it could be!!!
    The Maple will make you see things. Believe me I know plus, everything tastes like pancakes the next morning

I have Directv. I paused it and watched it frame by frame. You can see the object in question (moth) directly under the Lucas Oil badge before Chapman ever releases the ball. Panasonic plasma >>>>>> Sharp.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm Chortleton View Post
    I have Directv. I paused it and watched it frame by frame. You can see the object in question (moth) directly under the Lucas Oil badge before Chapman ever releases the ball. Panasonic plasma >>>>>> Sharp.
    Ok I will agree that Panasonic plasma is a touch better than sharp when watching baseball and football games and movies......but the smart tv does things that makes me want to divorce my wife and ask for its screen in marriage....both great tvs, I won't argue that yours is better so I am going to trust your moth theory.

We're you watching the slo motion replay of the pitch? It's not like it was a small little mosquito fart flying by.....you must be watching the wrong pitch....announcers were for sure silent....Thom was silent for 11 seconds....we just watched again.m cowboy was silent for about half thst time but chimed in talking about the change up.
    The slo-mo of the pitch in the dirt that scored the runner from third?
    Yes that was a very impressive infield single. I thought for a second it was leaving the yard. - texasdave 10/13/12

No, the 0-1 pitch where Aoki goes to 2nd.

Ok I am getting differing opinions from everyone at my house.....we have now watched it about 100 times and now we are 50/50 that it was a moth
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

15. Likes:

Tom Servo (05-11-2013)

If it was a moth don't you think we would have seen it fly across the tv screen?I don't know about you guys but I never saw it until the ball left chapmans hands.
    I can spell,I just can't type!!

Quote Originally Posted by WVPacman View Post
    If it was a moth don't you think we would have seen it fly across the tv screen?I don't know about you guys but I never saw it until the ball left chapmans hands.
    Read post 458

Is moth-gate a scandal yet?

Turn Off Ads?