Turn Off Ads?

Thread: The farm isn't barren

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The farm isn't barren

The Reds have position pkayers in the minors...no budding superstars maybe but for fun I assembled a roster. Add your own...or make fun of mine. I think this team could make headway if it played the Stros, Padres or Fish.

Billy Hamilton CF
    Jesse Winker LF
    Yorman Rodriguez RF
    Donald Lutz OF
    Felix Perez OF
    Neftali Soto 1b
    Henry Rodriguez 2b
    Zach Vincej SS
    Seth Mejias-Brean 3b
    Devon Lohman Inf
    David Vidal Inf
    Tucker Barnhart C
    Joe Hudson C

Tony Cingrani SP
    Sharky Rogers SP
    Robert Stephenson SP
    Drew Cisco SP
    Daniel Corcino SP
    Amir Garrett SP-RP
    Curtis Partch RP
    El'Hajj Muhammed RP
    Nick Travieso SP-RP
    Ishmael Guillon RP
    Jacob Johnson SP-RP
    Sal Romano SP-RP

The only rule to thus is assemble your best 25 man roster.
    I left out retreading major leaguers like Yohan Pino
    I also left off a lot of low level guys but some players currently scuffling made it on orojection. I feel like the Reds farm has a couple starters and a lot of utility guys to feed the big club but outside of YR Billy and Winker there a couple more who might have a couple really good years in them...HRod...Lutz and Perez.

Pitching is where the strength lies.

2. Likes:

REDREAD (05-14-2013)

Turn Off Ads?