Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RZ Donation Information

Donation Info | Drawing Winners Announced!

If Boss or GIK will draw the name of a poster who contributes ten bucks or more by my birthday on March 18th - I will send that poster a sheet of 1950s original Topps Reds Cards in good or better condition in an acetate collector's page. Sorry - no Robinson rookie but there are some neat doubles I own that I will contribute. The book value for the cards will be north of 20 bucks.

Enjoy your day!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Sign me up. I just need an address.

6 months of heartbreak Bob Borkowski's Avatar
    A generous offer, ORG.

Thank you!

Future Reds All Star

I can help

I'm sure I could dig and find a few of Team Griffey's out grown Reds clothes to donate for a drawing or two. Please let me know if we plan to go this way again. I really enjoyed it last time. It was fun to see what people could dig up to donate and at the end, who won what.

I'm not much of a collector of anything ..... except my new fondness for DVDs and perhaps fishing lures ....LOL.

I do appreciate these donations that folks are coughing up for raffles. Makes it fun!

I still want one of the really goofy, reversible, floral, floppy Reds hats. Anyone got one? C'mon ..... I have to be the only nutty person in the universe that actually wear it in public.

I wish I had some cool Reds stuff to pony up.

TeamMorris,
    Do I own anything that folks might be interested in? I'll have to look in my jewelry box. I may have some pins.
    "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

Originally posted by TeamCasey
    !
    I still want one of the really goofy, reversible, floral, floppy Reds hats. Anyone got one? C'mon ..... I have to be the only nutty person in the universe that actually wear it in public.
    We might be able to strike a deal...
    Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

Send me a PM letting me know how to donate.

Is this considered a charitable contribution for tax purposes? :evilgrin:
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Even though im a newer member....im definately willing to donate....if i could get a p.m. or post or something to let me know where to send it too

Originally posted by TeamCasey

I just happen to own one of said hats. Donated by Creek and won by ole Grady in the previous campaign. I'd be proud to pass it along to a new winner. Just let me know ( Boss or GIK ) where to route floral floppy to next "nutty person".

GOOD LUCK to you TC. :rockon:

Cool!

If I win one of these, my buds can say: :withstup:

(Not that they don't already mumble that quietly.)
    "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

Well, not all of us mumble that quietly.

Sign me up to donate some current Reds baseball cards of Larkin, Kearns, Dunn, Casey, and perhaps a Griffey or two. Send me an email at readavid@sigecom.net. thanks

Worth The Wait
    What's the address gang? Just email me or send me a PM or something and the check will be in the mail.

I'm a little slim on cash, but I'd be more than willing to donate some reds items. PM me with an address, and I'll gladly put some stuff together.

Arcanum Ohio via Nashville Tn and Jackson MS.
    PM me or email me at utredsfan@yahoo.com so I can send a donation. thanks

Turn Off Ads?