Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: RZ Donation Information

Donation Info | Drawing Winners Announced!

*****CURRENT TOTAL: $1021.81*****

As most of you all know, Boss and I have moved RedsZone to a private server. If anyone would like to help support us with the associated costs to run the site, we would be greatly appreciative. In total, RedsZone needs $1005 ($960 hosting, $45 renewal of domain and forum software) yearly.

You can use PayPal to donate directly online or, more traditionally, by sending a check/money order.

PayPal:

Visit http://www.paypal.com to instantly make your donation. My ID is: gik216@redszone.com

Check/M.O.:

Send a PM (Private Message) or E-mail (gik216@redszone.com) to me and I will reply with my home address.

If you have any other questions, please ask!

Thanks.
    -GIK

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Should we make checks payable to Redszone or to you individually? Let me know and it will go out tomorrow.

Since RedsZone is not a business, please make them out to me personally. Thanks!

-Matt

Thanks!

I just used PayPal. Let me know if you don't get it, or have any problems GIK.

Thanks again for all that you guys do!

I just used paypal as well. For people who haven't used it before, it's pretty quick and painless (much less work than writing and sending a check).

Just used PayPal. Thanks for keeping this informative site alive and upgrading for all of us.

I used Paypal. Let me know if there are any problems.

Originally posted by GAC
    I just used PayPal. Let me know if you don't get it, or have any problems GIK.

Thanks again for all that you guys do!
    Yours hasn't posted yet, GAC. Must be a Republican problem.

I'll keep you posted.

Sent by PayPal also.

Thanks for everything.

Keep up the good work.

GIK,

You need one of those signs in your front yard that tells everyone what the goal is, and how much more you need.
    Then every day, you can go outside and color in another block.

Just like the Shriners!

Originally posted by GIK
    Yours hasn't posted yet, GAC. Must be a Republican problem.

I'll keep you posted.
    No...it'll probably be a day or two late while the Dem's take out all the taxes from it...and then send you a bill!

Originally posted by Raisor
    GIK,

You need one of those signs in your front yard that tells everyone what the goal is, and how much more you need.
    Then every day, you can go outside and color in another block.

Just like the Shriners!

Good idea. I'll update the original post here in this thread with our current status.

I'm sending in 10 bucks for a shot at the 50s cards, but I'm also sending in some good Reds baseball cards of Dunn, Kearns, et. al for donations and future contests of the zone. Good ideas. thanks

Future Reds All Star
    It will probably be a week or two before I can get some money in my PayPal account but plan to send some as soon as it's there.. Will we be able to send donations at anytime thru out the year to this Pa Pal address? You should leave the sticky up at all times with the account balance so we will all know when it's getting low.
    Any word on a drawing for items that zoners are willing to donate?
    to the new site! Much faster! Great work!

Turn Off Ads?