Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pirates

Re: Pirates

Quote Originally Posted by RedsfaninMO View Post
    The Pirates will finish second IMO in the NL Central.I sure wish the Cards will fall to 3rd or worse with Garcia and Westbrook going down.
    Fixed that for ya.
    We can share the women, we can share the wine.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritofStLouis View Post
    Fixed that for ya.
    Why are you on a Reds board? The arrogance of Cards fans never ends.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsfaninMO View Post
    Why are you on a Reds board? The arrogance of Cards fans never ends.
    C'mon chill. The guy was joshing at ya. I live in Mo too but I can take kidding. Troll he is not...a bit of teasing between online friends who are fans of different teams? Completely ok by me. If you w
    ant to see real trolling check out the idiot Reds fans or idiot Cards fans who troll each city's newspaper forums. This was just in fun, imo.

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

I think the Pirates are for real this year. Not to mention, McCutcheon hasn't really gotten it going yet.

I haven't paid much attention to the Pirates this year until watching them this past weekend. It is hard to believe they haven't had a winning season since "Sid slid" 1992 and I don't think that will change this season. I don't see their pitching holding up over the 162 game season and am not crazy about the lineup. Good club but they need a couple more studs to get over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritofStLouis View Post
    PNC Park is my favorite ballpark in baseball, I usually go 3-4 times a year (when the Cardinals are in town). Watch the game, then cross the Clemente bridge and grab a Primanti's.

Good luck
    I was just at PNC for the second time last weekend. I think I enjoyed it even more the second time around. They really buily a great baseball stadium. The fans were all really friendly too, despite my group being decked out in Reds apparel. One fan gave me the tip to put hot sauce on my Primanti sandwich... thank you kind sir.

Pirates have great pitching staff and bullpen, but I don't know if they have enough offense again. I say next year is the year you contend. But who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlownLead View Post
    I was just at PNC for the second time last weekend. I think I enjoyed it even more the second time around. They really buily a great baseball stadium. The fans were all really friendly too, despite my group being decked out in Reds apparel. One fan gave me the tip to put hot sauce on my Primanti sandwich... thank you kind sir.
    PNC is the best park in baseball hands down. View is always gorgeous. I live about an hour north of Pittsburgh and always try and catch a few games. Will be going to the September series.

Turn Off Ads?