Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 40 game review

Re: 40 game review

Choo being a HOFer surprises me.

Frazier being MIA disappoints me. Bruce can't because I expect so little from him.

Cozv behind the pitcher would help.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Choo being this good - or Cingrani

Frazier's lackluster hitting

Cozart out of the 2 hole and anyone else into it. I'd prefer to keep Choo, Votto and BP in the current order, but everyone else has seemed to do more than Cozart can offensively.

Choo

Frazier

Quit putting a .200 hitter in 2 spot

Awesome stat of the day:

The Reds have a +57 run differential, which as of right now is currently the best in major league baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose1701 View Post
    Awesome stat of the day:

The Reds have a +57 run differential, which as of right now is currently the best in major league baseball.
    That's always a good sign! Lets hope it continues!

Just curious...do you guys EVER lose?

1. Mike Leake. I viewed this guy as a shoplifting turd coming into this season, & openly stated that the $3M that he got in arbitration "wasn't the first time he'd stolen from Cincinnati". So far this year: zero arrests, he actually got a "man haircut", and his statline has been quite impressive. Good job Mikey

2. So far we have 4 pretty glaring holes in our lineup that I didn't expect to be there.
    I didn't foresee the Lud injury, and I expected all 3 of Frazier/Hanigan/Cozart to be hitting between .250 + .285.
    Even so, I'm actually really frickin' stoked that we're still only a 1/2 game out of 1st place

3. Feeling that Cingani is ready to take over the #4/#5 spot in the rotation, I would trade Arroyo + Broxton to an American League contender, perhaps Boston: http://blog.masslive.com/redsoxmonst...ptions_if.html (they NEED pitching) and get some solid outfield/SS/3B ML ready prospects.
    Top BoSox prospects: http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/mlb/pro...d=bos#list=bos
    Last edited by Pacman Fever; 05-26-2013 at 02:42 PM.

Turn Off Ads?