Turn Off Ads?
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/20/13 Reds v. NY Mets (rumors about Choo's day off have been greatly exaggerated)

Future Fame of Holler WildcatFan's Avatar

Re: 5/20/13 Reds v. NY Mets (rumors about Choo's day off have been greatly exaggerate

Quote Originally Posted by holster10 View Post
    Are we watching the same game? Nearly 70 pitches and 4 walks through 3 innings. His control is way off.
    I'm not disagreeing with that. You said he wasn't ready. Those are two very different things.
    "I never argue with people who say baseball is boring, because baseball is boring. And then, suddenly, it isn't. And that's what makes it great." - Joe Posnanski

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 5/20/13 Reds v. NY Mets (rumors about Choo's day off have been greatly exaggerate

Bruce grounds out to 2nd on the first pitch

Why didnt Murphy charge that more?
    (Referring to Jack Hannahan signing with a Korean team)
    Since there are no teams on the moon, I guess South Korea's far enough from Cincinnati to satisfy me.
    -RichRed

malingered here too long malcontent's Avatar

I think he's worried about re-aggravating the oblique.
    Everything is perfect, but there is a lot of room for improvement. --- Shunryu Suzuki-roshi

Flash the leather! _Sir_Charles_'s Avatar

IMO, Cueto tonight is reminding me of his rookie year. High pitch counts, inability to locate consistently, and falling off towards 1st fairly violently.

I'm not worried, this is a bump in the road back IMO.

Frazier strikes out swinging.

Base hit through the center for Paul.

Paul singles to center.

This Heisey injury has truly been a blessing in disguise as it relates to Paul
    (Referring to Jack Hannahan signing with a Korean team)
    Since there are no teams on the moon, I guess South Korea's far enough from Cincinnati to satisfy me.
    -RichRed

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Fanatic View Post
    Frazier strikes out swinging.
    Looking awful... again...

i like Paul but would like to see Lutz get a few more starts in LF.

13. Likes:

_Sir_Charles_ (05-20-2013)

malingered here too long malcontent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon7 View Post
    Looking awful... again...
    Yep. I don't care if Frazier is from NJ and has his family at the game....Baker should give Hannahan more starts against RHP.
    Everything is perfect, but there is a lot of room for improvement. --- Shunryu Suzuki-roshi

I hope this isn't one of those games where the opposing pitcher blows us away with his mid-80's fastball. 6 k's through 4 innings.

Tejada strikes out swinging. 5 Ks.

Flash the leather! _Sir_Charles_'s Avatar

Looking much better this inning. Nice and easy release.

Turn Off Ads?