Turn Off Ads?
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/20/13 Reds v. NY Mets (rumors about Choo's day off have been greatly exaggerated)

Re: 5/20/13 Reds v. NY Mets (rumors about Choo's day off have been greatly exaggerate

Ouch. And we are back to square one.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 5/20/13 Reds v. NY Mets (rumors about Choo's day off have been greatly exaggerate

I put this on the Reds management. Cueto isn't ready.

Party like it's 1990 Blitz Dorsey's Avatar

Obviously Cueto is way off, but I've never seen Hanigan call a worse game.

Cueto looks awful, needs more work on his mechanics if he's going to make that drastic of a change. Not so sure he should be up here doing that right now...

56 pitches in the 3rd inning...ugh

Future Fame of Holler WildcatFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by holster10 View Post
    Of course he's ready. He's not the first good pitcher to have a home run hit off a hanging breaking ball.
    "I never argue with people who say baseball is boring, because baseball is boring. And then, suddenly, it isn't. And that's what makes it great." - Joe Posnanski

Davis strikes out swinging.

Quote Originally Posted by holster10 View Post
    First time back from an injury usually is an adventure for a pitcher.
    Hoping to change my username to 75769024

Quote Originally Posted by WildcatFan View Post
    Of course he's ready. He's not the first good pitcher to have a home run hit off a hanging breaking ball.
    Well, it's hardly just the home run, now is it? He's definitely way off tonight. But, yeah, I don't know that that means he's "not ready."

5.3 Posts Abv Replacement BluegrassRedleg's Avatar

Creeper is in shock. The Mets were supposed to "pack it in" against the Reds after the 3-0 deficit.
    Rounding third and heading for home...

Quote Originally Posted by OGB View Post
    Wow was that ump dramatic!
    Diva ump
    Bring on 2018! #%?*!

Well, the inning ends, but not before some major damage.

Buck strikes out swinging. 3-3 after 3.

Future Fame of Holler WildcatFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorTofty View Post
    Well, it's hardly just the home run, now is it? He's definitely way off tonight.
    Yea, he hasn't pitched against big leaguers in five weeks. I'm sure he is off.
    "I never argue with people who say baseball is boring, because baseball is boring. And then, suddenly, it isn't. And that's what makes it great." - Joe Posnanski

Quote Originally Posted by elfmanvt07 View Post
    "I look like a banker in this"

I don't see you screwing anyone...

Quote Originally Posted by WildcatFan View Post
    Are we watching the same game? Nearly 70 pitches and 4 walks through 3 innings. His control is way off totally uncharacteristic of Cueto.

Turn Off Ads?