Turn Off Ads?
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/20/13 Reds v. NY Mets (rumors about Choo's day off have been greatly exaggerated)

Re: 5/20/13 Reds v. NY Mets (rumors about Choo's day off have been greatly exaggerate

Marcum strikes out swinging. 6 Ks.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 5/20/13 Reds v. NY Mets (rumors about Choo's day off have been greatly exaggerate

And the sixth strikeout-- that's pretty nice.

Looks like Johnny is figuring something out. Hopefully he can get through 5 full.
    Baseball is like church. Many attend, few understand

5. Likes:

_Sir_Charles_ (05-20-2013)

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

Cueto looking like the pitcher of old now.
    "I can't take this homerism anymore." - 10xWSChamps, August 11, 2010. A Cardinals fan having a problem with all the homerism on Redszone. Classic.

"Man do I miss the days where were didn't need a calculator and an encyclopedia of baseball metrics to enjoy a baseball game ... - MikeS21" - 8/2/12 game thread

Murphy grounds out to Hanigan. 3-3 after 4.

8.3 Posts Abv Replacement BluegrassRedleg's Avatar

Be kinda funny if he wiggles out of this with a QS.
    Rounding third and heading for home...

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

I've got a question. Any one on here have a weight problem? As in you love to eat and you can't seem to stop?

I'm a walking heart attack and I can't seem to stop eating. Nor do I have the energy to exercise. Any ideas?
    "I can't take this homerism anymore." - 10xWSChamps, August 11, 2010. A Cardinals fan having a problem with all the homerism on Redszone. Classic.

"Man do I miss the days where were didn't need a calculator and an encyclopedia of baseball metrics to enjoy a baseball game ... - MikeS21" - 8/2/12 game thread

10. Likes:

OGB (05-20-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by malcontent View Post
    Yep. I don't care if Frazier is from NJ and has his family at the game....Baker should give Hannahan more starts against RHP.
    As well as Jack has hit, you'd think he'd find him an occasional start. I suppose you need to hit 209 like Rolen or Cairo to warrant starts.
    I may not be fast, but I sure am slow.

Cueto singles to left center.

Quote Originally Posted by Vottomatic View Post
    I've got a question. Any one on here have a weight problem? As in you love to eat and you can't seem to stop?

I'm a walking heart attack and I can't seem to stop eating. Nor do I have the energy to exercise. Any ideas?
    Perfect 10 diet.

Just started, dropped 15 easy pounds in 3 weeks, and took care of all the issues you mentioned. Very easy, don't have to starve yourself.
    Baseball is like church. Many attend, few understand

8.3 Posts Abv Replacement BluegrassRedleg's Avatar

Put Cueto in the 2 hole.
    Rounding third and heading for home...

Johnny Cueto helping himself with a single.

Future Fame of Holler WildcatFan's Avatar

Can Johnny play left?
    "I never argue with people who say baseball is boring, because baseball is boring. And then, suddenly, it isn't. And that's what makes it great." - Joe Posnanski

Flash the leather! _Sir_Charles_'s Avatar

Getting off the message boards will probably help. I know I tend to snack while I surf. It's probably not the answer you want, but there's no magic pill and the only way to break the habit is to break the routine.
    2014 predictions:
    99-63 WS champs (Cards take 2nd WC, Mil 3rd, Pit 4th, Chi 5th)
    Bruce/Votto neck and neck MVP race (neither takes it)
    Bailey CYA winner
    Hamilton ROY & GG

Tape pictures of Yadi Molina's neck to your fridge and you'll be constantly losing your appetite.
    I may not be fast, but I sure am slow.

19. Likes:

KYRedLeg (05-20-2013), VR (05-20-2013), WildcatFan (05-20-2013), _Sir_Charles_ (05-20-2013)

Turn Off Ads?