Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/20/13 Reds v. NY Mets (rumors about Choo's day off have been greatly exaggerated)

Flash the leather! _Sir_Charles_'s Avatar

Re: 5/20/13 Reds v. NY Mets (rumors about Choo's day off have been greatly exaggerate

Quote Originally Posted by WildcatFan View Post
    Cueto seems to be falling toward first even more than usual.
    Agreed. Much more violently than pre-dl stint.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Future Fame of Holler WildcatFan's Avatar

Re: 5/20/13 Reds v. NY Mets (rumors about Choo's day off have been greatly exaggerate

Quote Originally Posted by _Sir_Charles_ View Post
    Agreed. Much more violently than pre-dl stint.
    Think that's what's going on when you see his fastball fly away to the right, like it did against Murphy and Ankiel.
    "I never argue with people who say baseball is boring, because baseball is boring. And then, suddenly, it isn't. And that's what makes it great." - Joe Posnanski

Quote Originally Posted by WildcatFan View Post
    Think that's what's going on when you see his fastball fly away to the right, like it did against Murphy and Ankiel.
    I think it's what made it difficult to find his release spot and have solid control of his location. Don't know if it pulls the ball anywhere particularly.

5. Likes:

WildcatFan (05-20-2013)

Haha, the ball just stung Ankiel foul.
    "I never argue with people who say baseball is boring, because baseball is boring. And then, suddenly, it isn't. And that's what makes it great." - Joe Posnanski

Hoo boy. Bases loaded. This does not bode well.

I think it's what made it difficult to find his release spot and have solid control of his location. Don't know if it pulls the ball anywhere particularly.
    You'd think it would affect his arm angle, too, which may be moving it more (maybe just differently) than he means for it to.

WLW is your friend. Embrace it.
    I'm watching the game with my Dad at his house. If he had a DVR so I can sync up the two, I would
    (Referring to Jack Hannahan signing with a Korean team)
    Since there are no teams on the moon, I guess South Korea's far enough from Cincinnati to satisfy me.
    -RichRed

I'm shocked nobody's gone out to talk to Cueto yet.

That was a nice first pitch. Much smoother delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by OGB View Post
    I'm watching the game with my Dad at his house. If he had a DVR so I can sync up the two, I would
    Okay. Then "MUTE" is your friend. LOL.

I'm shocked nobody's gone out to talk to Cueto yet.
    Yea, even if it's just Hanny. Maybe a confidence thing.

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

Ah yes.........the ole eyetest.

whew...nice play by bp

Nice, BP! Whew.

Whew! Very nice play to get us out of trouble there.

Turn Off Ads?