Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Anyone going to the Rangers series June 28-30?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Worth The Wait

Anyone going to the Rangers series June 28-30?

Looks like I'll be at all three games. Will likely be going with friends to two of them, but might be solo at another. Curious to see if any RZoners are making the trek?

Re: Anyone going to the Rangers series June 28-30?

Quote Originally Posted by Edskin View Post
    Looks like I'll be at all three games. Will likely be going with friends to two of them, but might be solo at another. Curious to see if any RZoners are making the trek?
    Have fun, it's a great ballpark. Have family nearby and have been to several games there. Even have a brick (Spirit of St.Louis).

I do have 1 knock, unless they have changed the policy in recent years. They don't sell alcohol until 30 minutes before game time. That can be tough when its 100 degrees with 80% humidity.
    We can share the women, we can share the wine.

Worth The Wait

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritofStLouis View Post
    Have fun, it's a great ballpark. Have family nearby and have been to several games there. Even have a brick (Spirit of St.Louis).

I do have 1 knock, unless they have changed the policy in recent years. They don't sell alcohol until 30 minutes before game time. That can be tough when its 100 degrees with 80% humidity.
    I've been once before...it is a really nice park. The Sunday game will likely be brutally hot and I'm trying to find the best shaded areas. Been awhile since I saw an entire Reds series and I'm pretty excited.

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

I might make the 3-hour drive over to Houston this year, but that 5-hour drive to Dallas feels like too much of a slog. Especially when the "reward" upon arrival is the abundant DFW traffic. Also, there's a 75-mile stretch of I-35 north of Waco that's under heavy construction.

I'll let other Reds fans fly the flag in Arlington this year.
    Last edited by Unassisted; 05-24-2013 at 12:21 PM.
    /r/reds

I'm traveling to Dallas for work this summer...and my one weekend there just so happens to be this weekend. Couldn't be more excited!

Are tickets scalpable and reasonably priced? Or should I just buy a seat now...

Worth The Wait

Prices on stubhub look to be lower than face in many areas right now. My friend has corporate seats for Saturday that are primo that I've lucked into and I think for Friday I'm just gonna go in the outfield. Sunday if I'm solo I can probably find a good deal on something near the Reds dugout. I plan on buying them online.

Turn Off Ads?