Turn Off Ads?
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536 LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 539

Thread: 5/26/2013 Cubs at Reds

  1. #496
    Pimpin...literally!!! dubc47834's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Terre Haute, In
    Posts
    1,435

    Re: 5/26/2013 Cubs at Reds

    Win some...ya lose some!

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #497
    Flash the leather! _Sir_Charles_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    8,224

    Re: 5/26/2013 Cubs at Reds

    Cubs now 1-25 when opponents score 4+ runs. Hey, at least we're unique and one of a kind.
    2014 predictions:
    99-63 WS champs (Cards take 2nd WC, Mil 3rd, Pit 4th, Chi 5th)
    Bruce/Votto neck and neck MVP race (neither takes it)
    Bailey CYA winner
    Hamilton ROY & GG

  4. Likes:

    NebraskaRed (05-26-2013)

  5. #498
    All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    7,067

    Re: 5/26/2013 Cubs at Reds

    Dusty strikes again.
    "I can't take this homerism anymore." - 10xWSChamps, August 11, 2010. A Cardinals fan having a problem with all the homerism on Redszone. Classic.

    "Man do I miss the days where were didn't need a calculator and an encyclopedia of baseball metrics to enjoy a baseball game ... - MikeS21" - 8/2/12 game thread

  6. #499
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    13,253

    Re: 5/26/2013 Cubs at Reds

    Quote Originally Posted by 40YrRedsFan View Post
    1 hit in the final 6 innings....that's why we lost.
    Reds lost because their relief pitching folded.

    Reds had a four run lead, two outs in the eighth. That should be enough offense.

    Sorry to disagree.

  7. Likes:

    Raisor (05-26-2013)

  8. #500
    Member Tadasimha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Quad Cities
    Posts
    431

    Re: 5/26/2013 Cubs at Reds

    Quote Originally Posted by 40YrRedsFan View Post
    1 hit in the final 6 innings....that's why we lost.
    Cubs pen stepped up today
    If evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve!

  9. #501
    Pimpin...literally!!! dubc47834's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Terre Haute, In
    Posts
    1,435

    Re: 5/26/2013 Cubs at Reds

    Quote Originally Posted by Vottomatic View Post
    Dusty strikes again.
    This is almost worth getting a warning from the bosses!!!

  10. #502
    Will post for food BuckeyeRedleg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Dublin, OH
    Posts
    5,328

    Re: 5/26/2013 Cubs at Reds

    Quote Originally Posted by 40YrRedsFan View Post
    1 hit in the final 6 innings....that's why we lost.
    Nope. They lost because the bullpen (Logan Ondrusek) couldn't protect a 4-1 lead.

  11. #503
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    4,398

    Re: 5/26/2013 Cubs at Reds

    Quote Originally Posted by dubc47834 View Post
    Win some...ya lose some!
    And some times you lose one that you should have won.

  12. #504
    Retro-Gamer Krawhitham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,719

    Re: 5/26/2013 Cubs at Reds

    Quote Originally Posted by Vottomatic View Post
    Dusty strikes again.

  13. #505
    Flash the leather! _Sir_Charles_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    8,224

    Re: 5/26/2013 Cubs at Reds

    Quote Originally Posted by Vottomatic View Post
    Dusty strikes again.
    At this point, you're staring right in the face of this IMO.

    1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.
    You've stated your peace...what's the point in beating that dead horse. It's not because I disagree with you (although I do...strongly), it's that you just keep repeating it over and over, day after day.
    Last edited by _Sir_Charles_; 05-26-2013 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Bolded items.
    2014 predictions:
    99-63 WS champs (Cards take 2nd WC, Mil 3rd, Pit 4th, Chi 5th)
    Bruce/Votto neck and neck MVP race (neither takes it)
    Bailey CYA winner
    Hamilton ROY & GG

  14. #506
    ZCTRMTP!!!!!
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,795

    Re: 5/26/2013 Cubs at Reds

    Disappointing. But still one heckuva month so far.
    Zero chance the Reds miss the playoffs!

  15. #507
    All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    7,067

    Re: 5/26/2013 Cubs at Reds

    Quote Originally Posted by dubc47834 View Post
    This is almost worth getting a warning from the bosses!!!
    Why?

    I don't like Dusty. You like Dusty.

    What if you like Mike Leake and some other poster doesn't like Leake and states their opinion over and over. Do you want to ban them too simply because their opinion doesn't mesh with yours?
    "I can't take this homerism anymore." - 10xWSChamps, August 11, 2010. A Cardinals fan having a problem with all the homerism on Redszone. Classic.

    "Man do I miss the days where were didn't need a calculator and an encyclopedia of baseball metrics to enjoy a baseball game ... - MikeS21" - 8/2/12 game thread

  16. #508
    Member NebraskaRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lincoln, NE
    Posts
    1,341

    Re: 5/26/2013 Cubs at Reds

    Quote Originally Posted by Vottomatic View Post
    Dusty strikes again.
    Your act is getting old. You need some new material. Maybe find a different phrase to use other than "the wheels are falling off." Maybe find someone other than Dusty to blame. How about the equipment manager, or the clubhouse assistant. That would make your posts less tiresome.

  17. #509
    Pimpin...literally!!! dubc47834's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Terre Haute, In
    Posts
    1,435

    Re: 5/26/2013 Cubs at Reds

    Quote Originally Posted by Vottomatic View Post
    Why?

    I don't like Dusty. You like Dusty.

    What if you like Mike Leake and some other poster doesn't like Leake and states their opinion over and over. Do you want to ban them too simply because their opinion doesn't mesh with yours?
    Nope!!!

  18. #510
    Flash the leather! _Sir_Charles_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    8,224

    Re: 5/26/2013 Cubs at Reds

    Quote Originally Posted by Vottomatic View Post
    Why?

    I don't like Dusty. You like Dusty.

    What if you like Mike Leake and some other poster doesn't like Leake and states their opinion over and over. Do you want to ban them too simply because their opinion doesn't mesh with yours?
    Read my last post. That's why. It's not a matter of disagreeing.
    2014 predictions:
    99-63 WS champs (Cards take 2nd WC, Mil 3rd, Pit 4th, Chi 5th)
    Bruce/Votto neck and neck MVP race (neither takes it)
    Bailey CYA winner
    Hamilton ROY & GG

  19. Likes:

    dubc47834 (05-26-2013)


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25