Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why, as a Cards fan, are you here?

Re: Why, as a Cards fan, are you here?

Quote Originally Posted by jhiller21 View Post
    Any Cards fans joining the board should read MikeThierry's posts. He's a perfect example of the kind of opposing team's fan we welcome here.
    I agree with this, he comes across as a good guy.

As for the ones that are considerably different from Mike....well, they get rooted out fairly quickly (usually).

I think Cards fans like MikeT. generally appreciate the fact that this is a well-run, well-moderated forum & not a whole heck of a lot of "trash" is tolerated around here. That, and there are also some extremely intelligent, well-versed baseball fans, regardless of team affiliation that post 'round these parts. And from what he and maybe another Card fan or two have informed me concerning some of the Cards forums, that is not always true concerning said forums.

Face it, this is a darn good baseball forum in general. And I can appreciate the fact that some of the more intelligent and/or civil of Cards fans enjoy coming here. I "get it", I truly do

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by jhiller21 View Post
    Any Cards fans joining the board should read MikeThierry's posts. He's a perfect example of the kind of opposing team's fan we welcome here.
    I have to admit that it cracked me up to see Mike like this post.

Quote Originally Posted by redhat View Post
    If you aren't trying to pick a fight, why did you just call us all trolls? Disingenuous at best.
    He didn't call anyone a troll. He said they were trolling. I think it was just a generalization anyway.
    Last edited by coryfly; 06-02-2013 at 01:26 AM.

I came here to ask about suggestions on where to go and what to do when I visit Cincinnati next weekend. If it's a cool site, I might stick around.
    We will win the world series.

Turn Off Ads?