Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Nice Prediction (& Legs) Samantha Stallings

Nice Prediction (& Legs) Samantha Stallings

Samantha Stallings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAT4EMTwxyI Way back on May 23rd she was already predicting Phillip Ervin to the Reds. Nice Call (& a rockin' college girl bod).

Also, in this video is an interview w/ Samford's head coach. Anyone else notice this guy's name? Casey Dunn......now that's a Reds name if I've ever heard one. Hopefully Phil ends up hittin' like Casey w/ Dunn's power.

I say we go ahead & invite all 3 of 'em up to Cincinnati !!!
    Last edited by Pacman Fever; 06-09-2013 at 04:12 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    For a Level Playing Field

Re: Nice Prediction (& Legs) Samantha Stallings

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman Fever View Post
    Also, in this video is an interview w/ Samford's head coach. Anyone else notice this guy's name? Casey Dunn......
    Yes, I noticed the video said "SAMFORD HEAD COACH OF BASEBALL". Time for someone making youtube videos to pull their head out.

We call that a MANAGER in baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by RedFanAlways1966 View Post
    Yes, I noticed the video said "SAMFORD HEAD COACH OF BASEBALL". Time for someone making youtube videos to pull their head out.

We call that a MANAGER in baseball.
    Pretty sure Colleges have Head Coaches, just like high school.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

For a Level Playing Field

Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia View Post
    Pretty sure Colleges have Head Coaches, just like high school.
    I appreciate that. So how stupid is that (not towrads you lol)? I am curious to what they have re-named other positions. Let me try...

* 3rd base coach: Asst coordinator to wave players home.
    * 1st base coach: Asst coordinator to stop pickoffs.
    * Shortstop: 2nd-3rd baseperson.

Stop the madness! The person who is the leader of a baseball team is THE MANAGER.

In college though, the coach is responsible for recruiting and a lot more development than an MLB manager. I think it's reasonable and understandable to rename.

7. Likes:

jojo (06-13-2013)

In college, the "manager" actually coaches, hence the title head coach.

BTW, Casey Dunn is a hot commodity and is interviewing for the Auburn Head Coach of Baseball job.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

In college it is head coach. It is not managers. The managers were the talentless hangerons that video taped our practices, washed our uniforms, and made beer runs.

Don Cameron
    The peoples champion

Ervin looks a little like Barry Larkin in the face.

Turn Off Ads?