Turn Off Ads?
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Cardinals (Molina) crying again

Re: Cardinals (Molina) crying again

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Is there any doubt that Don Cameron is a Cardinals fan that is pretending he is from Cinci?
    I was just thinking that as well.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by RedsfaninMO View Post
    I was just thinking that as well.
    Maybe, just maybe, a person can offer an objective view and opinion without being labeled a troll.

I consider myself a baseball fan first, a Cardinal fan second. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.

Intelligent conversation is underrated by many. You can hold an allegiance to a team and still maintain an objective overview of the game in general.
    We can share the women, we can share the wine.

4. Likes:

IntheCards (07-10-2013)

Since this conversation has turned to who's HoF worthy since I'd been suspended, I'll throw my two cents: Neither Yadi nor Votto will be making it into the HoF. I think Yadi has a better chance than Votto because of the hardware, but I think they're both more Hall of Very Good inductees, ala Jim Edmonds.

I know it seems bizarre... but I ACTUALLY have and can form an opinion about baseball, born, raised, and live in Cincinnati... and that opinion or thinking may have objections about the Reds from time to time. Yes Reds fan in MO... I dine at Silver Spring House, Montgomery Inn, Ron's Roost... I listen to WLW... was a fan of Nick Clooney, and can tell you every time the Brady Bunch ran in circles. I love the Reds have pricelss Reds memorbilia in my home, but... believe it or not... sone people and teams that play this game are better than Reds.... no big deal... not too tough to understand.

Don Cameron
    Eating Saratoga Chips on Montgomery Rd

Affable Opponent

Quote Originally Posted by Don Cameron View Post
    I know it seems bizarre... but I ACTUALLY have and can form an opinion about baseball, born, raised, and live in Cincinnati... and that opinion or thinking may have objections about the Reds from time to time. Yes Reds fan in MO... I dine at Silver Spring House, Montgomery Inn, Ron's Roost... I listen to WLW... was a fan of Nick Clooney, and can tell you every time the Brady Bunch ran in circles. I love the Reds have pricelss Reds memorbilia in my home, but... believe it or not... sone people and teams that play this game are better than Reds.... no big deal... not too tough to understand.

Don Cameron
    Eating Saratoga Chips on Montgomery Rd
    I for one appreciate your posts Don. Yes, I am a Cardinals fan...but I also have a soft spot in my heart for the Cubs too (Dad was a huge fan). And my mom (now deceased) was Cincy born and raised, and I still have family there. I'm a baseball fan first and foremost, the guy that will be watching the college game later tonite even though I have no rooting interest in either team playing. Even though Jackie Robinson broke the color barrier 13 years before I was born, I was the guy watching '42' who almost broke down in tears when a Cardinal spiked Jackie's leg.

Whenever you want to talk baseball, let me know. I'll be glad to talk with you, or anyone else on this board.

For a Level Playing Field

Quote Originally Posted by Don Cameron View Post
    ...considering Larkin playing over 130 games was a miracle. Jeter is clutch and is a team leader. Something Larkin was not. Jeter did not rip off his C for Lenny Harris... LOLOLOL.. What a joke. 5 gold gloves and 3000 hits. Incredible. Larkin was the premier shortstop for what.. two years. Larkin vs Jeter HA HA HA HA are you Larkin Fan?
    LOLOLOL... HA HA HA HA? Seriously, grow up. This is not mlb.com.

JOKE? The Hall of Fame might have a few questionable people, but Larkin is not close to questionable. And you tell other people to go see other teams play? Have you ever seen or know anything about Larkin? I guess you have not with the above comments or you are a TROLL!

Two years? You must have a computer. Do you know how to look up Barry Larkin's career numbers? Oh, you probably know them being a Cincinnati native. So what gives? I am TROLLING for an answer. Let us know (or don't).

RedFanAlways1966
    TROLL HUNTER

9. Likes:

RedsfaninMO (06-12-2013)

I think this thread has gone on long enough.

It's completely devolved from the original point of the thread, which was somewhat questionable by the standards of discussion we normally expect on RedsZone. It's developed into a straight up "measuring" contest at this point,a nd I think we should all step back and take a look at this one.

11. Likes:

IntheCards (07-10-2013)

Turn Off Ads?