Turn Off Ads?
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread: 6/4/2013 Rockies at Reds

Re: 6/4/2013 Rockies at Reds

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Maybe Maker is here to deflect our anger towards lutz to himself. There are times his posts in game threads where the reds lose seem robotic. Maybe he is a cardinals fan that gets some weird pleasure from irritating reds fans? The one above about the cards never losing was completely unprovoked. The cardinals tied their game up, but what use is that post? Maybe he is a student doing a sociology experiment and is going to post his findings on reddit?
    I know I would love to have cafe' with him and chat about it myself.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by NebraskaRed View Post
    Plus, the sky is falling.
    Excellent point. But I think we should start mixing in a "the water is rising" every now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    It's early.
    Ha! Reminds me of the "he's young" we used to hear.
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

Quote Originally Posted by WVRedsFan View Post
    Ha! Reminds me of the "he's young" we used to hear.
    Just having fun with post #408.

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    Excellent point. But I think we should start mixing in a "the water is rising" every now and again.
    When does it start to wear on the rest of the team? I mean they are not anywhere near 2005-06 bullpen bad..... but they are not exactly inspiring confidence.

Another blown late lead. Three straight Sundays and now this game. This trend isn't good. If this trend continues you can forget about catching the Cardinals or even making the wild card game. I know its only June but I do think too many blown late leads by a bullpen can have a very devastating effect on a team as a whole. I hope this bullpen can find the magic potient to get through these tight games or its going to be a frustrating rest of the summer.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

8. Likes:

OnBaseMachine (06-05-2013)

We almost saw Jack Hannahan at second last night.

That's at least five games the Reds bullpen has lost in the 8th inning or later. Remember those games at the end of the season if/when the Reds miss the playoffs or have to play in a one game wildcard.

Can we also remember the 7 run 8th inning the Reds had against the Cardinals to pull out a victory?

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post
    That's at least five games the Reds bullpen has lost in the 8th inning or later. Remember those games at the end of the season if/when the Reds miss the playoffs or have to play in a one game wildcard.
    Do we give back the walkoff win off Kimbrel?

13. Likes:

RedTeamGo! (06-05-2013)

I'm going to remember the middle of the 3rd inning in last night's game. I drank a
    Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. For a lighter beer, those things are really good and refreshing when the weather's warm.

Turn Off Ads?